I Only Fly First Class | Discount First Class Flights | 50% off retail

For me busines class is fully lie flat (not the "reclining lie flat type) with all seats aisle access.

Anything less doen not get my biz. I think that excludes BA, LH and some others for the time being.

Flying mostly BKK-BRU I usually find a good deal around 2000 euro/80k baht with EY.

For 2015 bought 2 tickets with QR because wanted to fly A380 and B787 for 2200 euros.

This pricing excludes Thai, asking 135kB.

Thus I don't see 3000usd on mileage tickets as a goood deal.

What do you say to this?

For me busines class is fully lie flat (not the "reclining lie flat type) with all seats aisle access.

Anything less doen not get my biz. I think that excludes BA, LH and some others for the time being.

Flying mostly BKK-BRU I usually find a good deal around 2000 euro/80k baht with EY.

For 2015 bought 2 tickets with QR because wanted to fly A380 and B787 for 2200 euros.

What do you say to this?

Hi. I am not the person who designates what is considered as first and/or business class. In the end, it's up to the customers to make a comprehensive judgement on the quality of an airline. You are correct in saying that Thai Airway's SEA > Europe routes are only angle lie flat as opposed to flat beds (in business). Some customers prefer Thai Airways because they are a reputable brand that provides amazing service and consistency throughout the year. They are rated 4 stars by SkyTrax for a reason. In the end, it's a matter of airline preference as some customers might not want to fly the airlines that you have stated. For routes that connect through the Middle East, I cannot compete with those prices. I am however, looking for the clients who want to fly direct to London, France and Frankurt via TG as opposed to making a 1 stop to connect into Europe. I am confident that some people would pay the extra, or perhaps deal with a non flat bed in business to avoid a potential layover in Doha or DXB. Also, if you compare the price of business class on thaiairways.com and match it against mine, you will see that we are competitive in this respect.

What do you say to this?

BA do have flat bed seats in C class, and I flew in one nonstop from BKK-LHR last month.

See:

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/travel-classes/business/club-world

Current BKK-LHR-BKK R/T fare is about US$3000

What do you say to this?

BA do have flat bed seats in C class, and I flew in one nonstop from BKK-LHR last month.

See:

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/travel-classes/business/club-world

Can you please tell me where you are sourcing this $3000 deal from?

What do you say to this?

See:

I'd imagine he's getting it from their website - not too difficult to track down. Business class return at the moment for around 100,000 baht.

post-83861-0-83012500-1429374622_thumb.p

• Like 1

What do you say to this?

See:

I'd imagine he's getting it from their website - not too difficult to track down. Business class return at the moment for around 100,000 baht.

Is anyone else getting the impression this method is risky and unnecessary? Inevitable anxiety about airlines reaction to dodgy ticket and at least on the London route no cost saving?

First and Business class is designated by the airline and IATA. You can easily get 3000 US dollars business class and maybe even cheaper for airlines like Qatar and Etihad depending on the destination. The US has cheaper fares than places like Canada where it ridiculously expensive. Thailand has fairly decent fares out of BKK.

The contract between the airline and the passenger gets negated if the ticket is bought from an unauthorized agent if there is any problems so it is a huge risk to take if the agent who sells the ticket if not an authorized agent.

My wife got Business from Munich to BKK for one month with Qatar flying B787 and A380 both ways for 1600Euros which is around 1730 USD, Thai airways wanted over 3000USD. Traveling this week, to end of May. I think the experience on Qatar and the price is worth a stopover.

Why risk getting turned away at the airport buying miles from someone like this deal, and how about compensation, am sure that Thai Law isn"t going to help anyone.....

Edited by beano2274

What do you say to this?

See:

That's what I paid several weeks ago. USD3008 to be exact. Before posting that last one, I checked a random date for next month and got the same.

If you are going to offer dodgy tickets based on purchased frequent flyer miles that break the airline frequent flyer programme rules, I would expect a substantial discount in taking the risk and not collecting any frequent flyer miles for myself. And if you are going to sell such tickets, I would have thought you may have known how to do the pricing research yourself.

Edited by bubba
  • Like 2

Thai Airways are not competitive that's the main issue here.

Currently, there are lots of alternative solutions (direct and indirect long haul flights) offering much better value for money.

Paying the current market price while taking a risk and not getting any airmiles and/or status points does sound a very "strange" proposition (understatement to stay polite!)...

Edited by Fab5BKK

Seems a lot of ThaiVisa guys think this is dodgy. Remember one thing that TV is not gonna help you if you get caught out, no background checks done here.

Our advertising terms and conditions state

(17) Thaivisa Expat Group Co., Ltd. do not warrant that any product or service advertised have the necessary approvals/permits to operate within Thailand, the responsibility for these approvals remains with the advertiser.

Seems that money is key here, shame as people who get caught out will post about it, and TV will get a bad name.

Edited by beano2274

I don't think you will get many takers, there are loads of wealthy TVF poster that fly first and business class all the time and wouldn't lose face by taking a cheaper price.

TVF posters are among the worlds hi so flyers.

Then there's always the digital pikeys but I can spot them slumming at the front of the bus from a mile away.

Already bought my biz class flights for the year for £1000 return each time....$3000?....wowee!

That's a great price - which airline, and how to buy?

Malaysian Airlines....I bought 'em on ebookers.com

Then there's always the digital pikeys but I can spot them slumming at the front of the bus from a mile away.

Already bought my biz class flights for the year for £1000 return each time....$3000?....wowee!

That's a great price - which airline, and how to buy?

Malaysian Airlines....I bought 'em on ebookers.com

Is that from London or do you go to Amsterdam for that?

Interesting....

I'd like to see some real quotes posted...

I've applied online, I'll see what's offered.

Great idea!

Here are some of our best sellers. All prices are in USD and are ROUND TRIP:

Bangkok > London | $3190 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > Europe (excluding London) | $2890 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney | $1990 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > USA | $3290 | Cathay Pacific

Bangkok > Japan / Korea | $1290 | Thai Airways

I do not think those are great prices. If they are first class prices, they are OK. If they are business class prices they are not good. Now how do I define business class? My basis is the Premium elite class on EVA airlines. From USA LAX to BKK with a stop in Taiepei the roundtrip flight is about 1700 USD. That class of seat is very large, no elbow room issues, separate from coach and the only higher section is first class. I consider EVA Elite class the equivalent or better of International Business class

EVA Elite is not and never has been Business Class, "Royal Laurel" is EVA's Business class. Elite is a premium economy class. Very simple answer is do you turn left or right on boarding....

• Like 2

Interesting....

I'd like to see some real quotes posted...

I've applied online, I'll see what's offered.

Great idea!

Here are some of our best sellers. All prices are in USD and are ROUND TRIP:

Bangkok > London | $3190 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > Europe (excluding London) | $2890 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney | $1990 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > USA | $3290 | Cathay Pacific

Bangkok > Japan / Korea | $1290 | Thai Airways

I do not think those are great prices. If they are first class prices, they are OK. If they are business class prices they are not good. Now how do I define business class? My basis is the Premium elite class on EVA airlines. From USA LAX to BKK with a stop in Taiepei the roundtrip flight is about 1700 USD. That class of seat is very large, no elbow room issues, separate from coach and the only higher section is first class. I consider EVA Elite class the equivalent or better of International Business class

EVA Elite is not and never has been Business Class, "Royal Laurel" is EVA's Business class. Elite is a premium economy class. Very simple answer is do you turn left or right on boarding....

I missed that post.. I fly elite sometimes. As someone with a large and long frame, I find the comfort level much like economy is to an average size person, only without the brats. Nothing like business.

Emirates have some great business class fares going now. For example, London 76,145, Amsterdam 48,115, New York 91,570. Nothing dodgy and you get frequent flyer miles as well.

http://www.emirates.com/th/English/destinations_offers/special_offers/special_fares/special_fares.aspx

Looked a little too good to be true then I spotted the disclaimer at the bottom

"* All fares are exclusive of all taxes and surcharges. Fares may differ slightly due to currency fluctuations and/or government tax regulations as per journey booked. Fares and conditions are updated on 8 April 2015 and are subject to change without prior notice"

Which added approx 30,000 the the BKK-MAN flights I was pricing up, FinnAir are 86,382 for the same trip (granted typically not as good planes as Emirates but good enough & the journey is a little shorter)

• Like 1

Emirates have some great business class fares going now. For example, London 76,145, Amsterdam 48,115, New York 91,570. Nothing dodgy and you get frequent flyer miles as well.

http://www.emirates.com/th/English/destinations_offers/special_offers/special_fares/special_fares.aspx

Looked a little too good to be true then I spotted the disclaimer at the bottom

"* All fares are exclusive of all taxes and surcharges. Fares may differ slightly due to currency fluctuations and/or government tax regulations as per journey booked. Fares and conditions are updated on 8 April 2015 and are subject to change without prior notice"

Which added 31,800 to the BKK-MAN flights I was pricing up.

post-188279-14296753326699_thumb.jpg

FinnAir are 86,382 for the same trip (granted typically not as good planes as Emirates but good enough & the journey is a little shorter)

Edited by JB300

Sorry yes flight from Amsterdam.

I'll be doing that in July on KLM. I usually go from LHR, but LCY is much closer and this way saves me at least £400. Plus a few hours cruising De Wallen is a good way to get into holiday mode.

• Like 1

Sorry yes flight from Amsterdam.

I'll be doing that in July on KLM. I usually go from LHR, but LCY is much closer and this way saves me at least £400. Plus a few hours cruising De Wallen is a good way to get into holiday mode.

I have a trip planned with some fruity friends to the tulip fields soon...will be a fine relaxing summer weekend before I fly to Bangkok!

I was quoted less than 1300 USD for a Business class fare on Thai Airways to Tokyo and Back, that is a considerable saving on Thai Airways official price, I paid 64,000 Baht 7 months ago for the same fare.

But, will I have the same freedom to rebook my flight if I cancel my original return date, will it be open for 3 months, will the only thing I will miss is the air miles, and is it a guaranteed no hassle operation like buying from Thai Airways direct ?

Edited by Banzai99

I was quoted less than 1300 USD for a Business class fare on Thai Airways to Tokyo and Back, that is a considerable saving on Thai Airways official price, I paid 64,000 Baht 7 months ago for the same fare.

But, will I have the same freedom to rebook my flight if I cancel my original return date, will it be open for 3 months, will the only thing I will miss is the air miles, and is it a guaranteed no hassle operation like buying from Thai Airways direct ?

Hi Banzai! Thank you for the positive feed back. I would be happy to answer your questions.

You will have the option to rebook your flight in case you need to cancel your original return date. It will definitely be open for 3 months, however, we impose a $250 change fee. You will be missing out on any mileage gains with the carrier you are flying on. Guaranteed no hassle on your end as we take care of the entire booking process for you. Once you have received your email confirmation, record locator and E-Ticket, you may remit payment at that point.

• Like 1