I Only Fly First Class | Discount First Class Flights | 50% off retail

I was quoted less than 1300 USD for a Business class fare on Thai Airways to Tokyo and Back, that is a considerable saving on Thai Airways official price, I paid 64,000 Baht 7 months ago for the same fare.

But, will I have the same freedom to rebook my flight if I cancel my original return date, will it be open for 3 months, will the only thing I will miss is the air miles, and is it a guaranteed no hassle operation like buying from Thai Airways direct ?

Hi Banzai! Thank you for the positive feed back. I would be happy to answer your questions.

You will have the option to rebook your flight in case you need to cancel your original return date. It will definitely be open for 3 months, however, we impose a $250 change fee. You will be missing out on any mileage gains with the carrier you are flying on. Guaranteed no hassle on your end as we take care of the entire booking process for you. Once you have received your email confirmation, record locator and E-Ticket, you may remit payment at that point.

The 250USD flight change fee is way too much, and after reading Boogers thread, I'm regretfully out.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...