Thai govt could stay longer: official

webfact

h, h and g I assume are Hitler, Hess, and Goebbels. To this illustrious crowd we can add Thaksin and Nancy Reagan, and of course Prayuth. Are there any others?

To be honest, I'm not motivated to run out and consult an astrologer.

"His remark came after a fortune-teller earlier cast doubt on the time frame for the general election.
According to the junta's road map, the government will call the poll early next year."

Consult fortune-tellers for a star map, not a road map.

204602.jpg

• Like 1

All these comments because of a silly news article and people twist and turn it into something unreal.

There is often a follow up story which usually contradicts or makes sense of the original article. Here is an update on TV ---

" The prime minister then turned his gun on wellknown astrologer Warin Buaviratlert who earlier predicted that the prime minister might have to stay longer in the office beyond the timeline set in the roadmap. He insisted he would stick to the roadmap and had no intention whatsoever to stay longer. He said there was no need for him to follow every forecast of an astrologer ...."

Now, how true are some of the members' earlier posts?

I am far from being a fortune teller, but I can predict that if the current "government" doesn't sort-out the ongoing underlying problems currently endemic in Thailand before allowing sound and well structured elections, contested by honourable people are put into place, the previous politicians gangsters (from both side) will be back into power within 5 minutes and not a single change will ever be made into how Thailand in run, controlled and bled dry by the power hungry criminals politicians.

So to all of you crying about what Prayut is or isn't doing - might be time you looked past the end of your nose and considered the future, that's of course if you are really interested and not just sh1t stirring because you have nothing better to do.

Aw come on. Sh1t stirring has quite an allure; just sayin, from my unique perspective or somethin.

All these comments because of a silly news article and people twist and turn it into something unreal.

There is often a follow up story which usually contradicts or makes sense of the original article. Here is an update on TV ---

" The prime minister then turned his gun on wellknown astrologer Warin Buaviratlert who earlier predicted that the prime minister might have to stay longer in the office beyond the timeline set in the roadmap. He insisted he would stick to the roadmap and had no intention whatsoever to stay longer. He said there was no need for him to follow every forecast of an astrologer ...."

Now, how true are some of the members' earlier posts?

yea like he insisted that there would be no coup and he won't be P.M along with his other long list of lies. The man has absolutely no credibility left if he ever had any. I think I will go along with other members than a compulsive liar.