Andorra Playing With Twelve Men

joe1912

Has anyone else noticed that Andorra are clearly playing with 12 men. They have blatantly sneaked on a red plastic bag, which has been doing better than the combined Andorra defence. Unfortunately for Andorra the bag's positional sense is not too good and it has steadily been making its way up the field all game. Maybe it was thinking of grabbing one at the other end.

Unless someone opens the gates of the stadium then I don't think it will play too big a part in the second half.

Oh well its more entertaining than the Andorra effort.

Gerard MOM up to now for a nice finish and a good cross for Defoe to score.

Scotland won 6-0. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

you failed to qualify the 6-0 win by mentioning it was against the Faroes (Islands I think not mummies). It must be a good feeling to have taken maximum points against the mighty Faroes. Just the tricky away leg to go and you can claim that elusive double.

you failed to qualify the 6-0 win by mentioning it was against the Faroes (Islands I think not mummies). It must be a good feeling to have taken maximum points against the mighty Faroes. Just the tricky away leg to go and you can claim that elusive double.

What is the population of Andora?

So we still won 6-0. After just getting a draw 2-2 the last time we played them. Anyway what is the population of Andora? :o:D

:o:D:D

how anal are England anyway? names on the back of the shirt - whats that about? cant recall other teams doing that in qualifiers.

delusions of superiority me thinks.

how anal are England anyway? names on the back of the shirt - whats that about? cant recall other teams doing that in qualifiers.

Germany had names on their shirts http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...6400716,00.html

Czech Republic also had names on their shirts.

So that's at least 3 teams who are anal. :o Or, who can afford the lettering. I think it's just that the jocks are too tight fisted to splash out on putting names on shirts. After all, they can be used again in the next match and it wouldn't be too prudent if they didn't have the same player in the same shirt, would it :D

Get a grip, game4shame, your'e talking <deleted> :D

Germany had names on their shirts http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...6400716,00.html

So that's at least 3 teams who are anal. :o Or, who can afford the lettering. I think it's just that the jocks are too tight fisted to splash out on putting names on shirts. After all, they can be used again in the next match and it wouldn't be too prudent if they didn't have the same player in the same shirt, would it :D

:D hook, line and sinker!!!

Im doing Sunday overtime at work - got to keep myself entertained somehow!!

:D

:D hook, line and sinker!!!

Im doing Sunday overtime at work - got to keep myself entertained somehow!!