A F L Finalists Decided

bdenner

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of last night the final 8 for the 2006 season has been decided. Is your team there? Fremantle is, but I don't like there chances against Adelaide next week.

Don't like their chances???? Man they killed both SA teams in the past few weeks... and they will do it again..

Dockers will win the GF!

Gay F L is a crap sport, how about rugby league, a mans sport.

why do the gay F L players were short shorts for?

yeah yeah whatever.. league is the most boring sport in the world.. union is much better followed by AFL.. League is down there with chests..

Victoria might as well turn to NRL. Melbourne Storm are the best NRL team and hot favourites to take the Grand Final.

The Victorian AFL teams will have to be very lucky to even make it to the Grand Final.

a simple question tiz, do any of the storm players actually come from melbourne?

Typical comment from a supporter of a code of football that promotes brawn over brain.

<deleted> are those buIIshit scrums all about if it is not giving the opponents a chance to smell each others jock strap :o Certainly no other reason for them.

Edited by bdenner

I don't know if any do Bronc, most of them are queenslanders I think.

How many Swans and Lions come from NSW or Qld?

Edit: Just had a look at their website.

Jeremy Smith actually started his rugby league career playing for the Altona Roosters in Melbourne before his family moved to Queensland.

Jake Webster is the only Melbourne-born player in the Storm squad. He spent the early years of his life in Moonee Ponds before moving to Brisbane with his father.

Edited by TizMe

Typical comment from a supporter of a code of football that promotes brawn over brain.

<deleted> are those buIIshit scrums all about if it is not giving the opponents a chance to smell each others jock strap :o Certainly no other reason for them.

They may aswell call gay F L forcemens back, all you do is kick and catch.

Rugby league has more skill and toughness in it.

Its a mans game

They may aswell call gay F L forcemens back, all you do is kick and catch.

Rugby league has more skill and toughness in it.

Its a mans game

THIS IS NOT TOPIC RELATED but seeing as though you have snatched the thread I'll have my say.

Union has a line out - THAT IS SKILL. Where it comes to League the ball is thrown onto the field directly to some guy who dances with it then touches it with his boot (for whatever reason) and passes it to a mate - that's skill :o The scrum is a waste of time - in the past the ball had to be fed into the hooker, now it is placed between the props legs - that's skill :D Most every time a guy is tackled he goes into some sort of convultion where he appears to want to <deleted> the ground - that's skill :D

Give me a break, I could go on but I wont.

Ok i wont hijack the thread any longer and finish on this.

The scrum useless in RL apart from spreading the denese and offense more.

Union there is too much kicking involved and not enough ball skill, but i dont mind union, its not a bad sport.

But AFL is a bunch of men in thight little shorts running around in a a pack with basicly no rules and probaly one of the only sports that you get a point for kicking the ball close enough threw the posts.

Anyways, go the swans

Adelaide just beat Freemantle. First game i have watched in about 5 years. Im from Adelaide, dont really care if they win, but i think they might have a chance.

5 goals is hardly just beaten, they were docked, do dockers have tails, if so they dont anymore :o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sydney Swans beat the Eagles (my team) by the smallest possible margin - 1 point. :o

The Eagles are the more naturally talented side, but Sydney is better coached and are more disiplined. In the last four games between the sides it's 2 all with a total margin between them of just 11 points. A great rivalry. Hopefully this year we'll reverse the Grand final result. :D