Art.44 - How to report illegal activities to military

JimInPattaya

I can point out several individuals that are definitely dealing hard drugs. But as long as there's no reward.... I'm not gonna get mixed up in such a matter, it could be dangerous for me.

Seriously, they don't care about 'real' crime. What Art44 is all about is the suppression of thought. You will see the token land case, maybe a cop or two thrown in clink, but that's the chicken feed. The real intend is to suppress any dissent of ideas.

To his eternal shame, Abhhist was the one that took the whole LM/Defamation to the next level in terms of suppression, all you are seeing under Art44 is an extension of that precident

So the land in the national park is legal, you are telling us?

To LM/Defarmation: How did Abhisit do that? As long as I know it was Thaksin who started all the control and blocking of the internet and it was Thaksin who started 500 cases of Defamation against Sondhi....Than the LM/Defamation got worse with the charter change but Abhisit had nothing to do with that.

While I don't like Abhisit much as premier, I don't see that he did something wrong here (well he didn't do much at all).

I'm not making any comment on the legality of the national park land case, that kind of illegality is rampant here. What I'm trying to suggest is that 'if' you really think that Art44 is primarily designed to attack this kind of illegality you may be in for a huge disappointment

• Like 1

I can point out several individuals that are definitely dealing hard drugs. But as long as there's no reward.... I'm not gonna get mixed up in such a matter, it could be dangerous for me.

The entire city of Pattaya has a huge Meth. production and distribution network.

You would be surprised at how pervasive/orginized and protected it is.

Uncle Bob

Edited by bobthomas

You can call the ONCB, they mostly speak Thai - and are pretty busy because many Thais and Farangs are wacked out of their goards on Meth these days, but they can be pretty helpful.

B

Because if there is a reward it will be less dangerous ??? Could you elaborate please.

I would be very careful with reporting drug dealing. I used to live in a northern/central province in a medium sized town. I was a witness to obvious drug dealing activities by a local married couple. I suggested to my girlfriend that i should report this to the local RTP.

She asked me if I had a 'death wish'. She pointed out the likelihood of the culprits already being known to the RTP, who were probably receiving 'tea money' to turn a blind eye. If I reported the drug dealing to RTP, they would likely tell the dealers who had told them, and with the likelihood of firearms being carried by the dealers, my life-span would probably dramatically shortened. My reluctant advice is to keep quiet, unless you are already being 'threatened' with violence by the dealers.

Thais are paranoid! Most likely, you make a complaint, the cops shelf it and don't even bother to tell the drug dealers. The only time they would talk to the dealers directly is if the few honest cops actually got a warant and were going to search the place- and then they warn the dealers before the raid- and then it's back to business as usual.No drug dealind here! See!

b

Edited by bobthomas
  • Like 1

You get punished for "doing the right thing" in Thailand. Best to stay clear and learn to enjoy the suffering of others such as 14 year old girls selling their body to afford 300thb a day for their "vitamin pills".

Billy don't be a hero.

Edited by Stan42

Possibly is a reward.

High velocity lead medal.

And a reward would make it less dangerous do you think...?

Why do can people who don't understand anything about drugs just bloody leave it alone

people who dob others in IMO are scum and will never be friends of mine

you can get yourself into more dramas then its worth - if you don't like drugs then that's fine

its people that get involved with stuff and activity that doesn't concern them that get themselves killed

stay away - simple listen to your thai lady