BKK daytrips for 2 and 10 yr olds?

Happy Grumpy

Swimming pool on the top floor of Central Bang Na is good for a couple of hours.

Leoland Water Park? Is that open again..? Last time I went (which was September or so of last year) it was shut for renovations. If it's re-opened then that's great news.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Leoland Water Park? Is that open again..? Last time I went (which was September or so of last year) it was shut for renovations. If it's re-opened then that's great news.

Swimming pool on the top floor of Central Bang Na is good for a couple of hours.

Not yet. I called them and was told that it'll be re-open in June.

The one at The Mall Bangkapi is good. 200 Baht for adults, your 2 year old is free and not sure about the price for the 10 year old.

I too live in Northern Bkk. I take a bus to Chatuchak and take the MRT to Petchaburi station. Then the airport rail link to Hua Mak station. From there it's a 60 Baht taxi to the mall. The waterpark is located on the roof.

Rot Fai park in Jatujak is good for the kids too though take them later in the afternoon when its not so hot. There's a mini-Bangkok park, lots of lakes and a bicycle lane around it where you can hire bkes for 20 baht, there's also a butterfly museum which is free.

Rot Fai park in Jatujak is good for the kids too though take them later in the afternoon when its not so hot. There's a mini-Bangkok park, lots of lakes and a bicycle lane around it where you can hire bkes for 20 baht, there's also a butterfly museum which is free.