Anyway to delete cookies from one website only ?

BKKdreaming

There is a car website I am on that will not load up,

So of course the webmaster says "delete all cookies" and start again

But I do not want to delete " ALL " my cookies as it screws up dozens of other websites deleting info / passwords/ email addresses I am sure I forgot.

So is there a way to delete ONLY the cookies from one website ?

I am using Windows 7

Thanks for your advise

Procedure is done in browser rather than Win 7 but yes you just list the cookies and then select which you want to delete. Berlieve each broswer has different path to get there but quick google with your browser mentioned should get full information.

• Like 1

If you go to tools/internet options/advanced/reset making sure that delete personal settings isn't checked this deletes all cookies but leaves passwords etc intact i believe but i always check this option as a safeguard from hackers.

If using Chrome this is the procedure I use:

Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.

Select Settings.
Click Show advanced settings.
In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
Click on all cookies and site data
Highlight the cookie site you want to remove and click the delete x at far right

I delete them all, every day, several times a day. I don't like being tracked. I hate the damned popup TV puts on my screen everytime I open it after deleting cookies, hate it I tell you.

Why not just block all cookies instead?

In Chrome past the following into the URL bar (now per the hopeful attachment, TV keeps deleting it out when I add it)

In the box that says "search cookies" type the URL of the site (xyz.com etc,) when they appear (there may be more than one cookie per site) hit remove all.

Done.

post-209806-0-87356900-1428845713_thumb.

Edited by lordblackader

If you go to tools/internet options/advanced/reset making sure that delete personal settings isn't checked this deletes all cookies but leaves passwords etc intact i believe but i always check this option as a safeguard from hackers.

How does that work with your BAUDU AV? Could you please make a short update about your experience with that program, or are you already using a new PC?

Edited by lostinisaan

I delete them all, every day, several times a day. I don't like being tracked. I hate the damned popup TV puts on my screen everytime I open it after deleting cookies, hate it I tell you.

Arrai Waa?. rolleyes.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Why not just block all cookies instead?

Your funny suggestion is hilarious. Hows that workin for ya?

Then stay away from Chrome, YouTube, FaceBook, Dropbox etc.. They all make money by tracking you. G-Mail and Chrome is the worst. Even G-Drive, OneCloud, SugarSync Office365 and more does this.

Remember "Free" services is never "Free"

Also Everybody should have a password manager, Install a 3rd party one of you are on a PC and you can use the built in one if you are on a Mac.

By the way if you are on a Mac with Safari you can delete separate or all cookies here:

Preferences > Privacy > click "Details"

Mark the one you want to remove or click Remove All. If you want to Block Cookies totally you cross "Always block" on the Privacy Tab. But if you "Always Block" you will experience problems wit login on many forums like TV and such. I prefer the setting "Allow from current website only"

Edited by Eaglekott