Songkran in BKK

Fatboi

I'm stopping over in Bangkok for a few hours while i wait for my evening flight to Chiang Mai and was wondering if it's safe to lug my laptop and phone around with me in my backpack considering it's Songkran.
I know this would be out of the question in Chiang Mai because it they'd be destroyed by all the water being sprayed but I don't know if they go as nuts in Bangkok when it comes to drenching everyone with water.

If you just take it to places like Silom and Khao San rd you will be fine.

Sent from my c64

I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic and I'll be fine, a straight answer would have been nice but late on a Sunday night probably wouldn't have been the best chance to get one :)

I think his sarcasm is suggesting the opposite, that you won't be fine.

It depends on where in Bangkok you are heading to. No point in taking a chance- stick them in a sealed plastic bag anyway.

+1

Don't risk your stuff. There are hotspots in BKK, mostly famous areas, but you could get got almost anywhere.

• Like 1

If you just take it to places like Silom and Khao San rd you will be fine.

Sent from my c64

I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic and I'll be fine, a straight answer would have been nice but late on a Sunday night probably wouldn't have been the best chance to get one :)

Correct assumption. Should have tried earlier in the day ;)

Hope you enjoyed yoursefl.

Sent from my c64