Whose Avatar needs to be Changed, and whose should remain?

Don't know.....ask CharlieH.......he's got the habit of changing his avatar every few weeks.......up to now he's gone through all the animal kingdom.

Mine stays......nothing wrong with it.thumbsup.gif

and the filmstar kingdom.

I've noticed over half of all users use animals, real or drawn, as their avatar. Weird huh?

I love the ones with the cats, especially Sheryls.

I'd better say I like Charlie H's dog, or he'll be after me.

and to add... I like those that make you think about who is really behind it... and the most exciting I can remember is from (I think) a former mod called Mrs. Whiplash (or something equal to that name) 402.gif

Edited by Swiss1960

i had one,with a doll baby with a ciggarette in it's mouth and holding a stubby of beer,it was not a real baby,but maybe it looked like it,it kept disapearing of my profile thing,so i gave up,and it is hard to find a file photo small enough {as in file size to fit],maybe my previous one was deemed inapropriate?

I've noticed over half of all users use animals, real or drawn, as their avatar. Weird huh?

Mine is in memorial to our GR who passed away 3 years ago. Still miss him. Doubt I will be changing it anytime soon. Besides, it gives me that regal but authoritative look. biggrin.png

• Like 1