Thai BMW driver's violent road rage caught on dashcam.

why nobody bothered to knock out that punk is beyond me. Especially when he walked over to the guy's recording on his dash cam unarmed. It that really a BMW? Looks like a civic or something...

Am I seeing things?? One Thai hitting another without any backup? or was it a young fit guy against an old guy? hard to tell in the cam.

why nobody bothered to knock out that punk is beyond me. Especially when he walked over to the guy's recording on his dash cam unarmed. It that really a BMW? Looks like a civic or something...

James, I agree with you, but if you were the driver and had gone over this guys feet you would have been in serious trouble now.

Probably a drunk or a drug addict, menace to the society either way.

I condemn the driver for his actions but I do feel his anger also.

Costas, If and it's a big if, suppose he threatened the car driver with violence, and the car driver put him down, if that was the case, the car driver was right to make sure he did not get back up.

You are safe from retaliation if you make sure he stays on the ground, unless of course he has a gun.

• Like 2

post-118033-0-84584500-1429182634_thumb.

To those who are saying get involved or beat the guy, here is a photo (there's a video online too) of another guy in a BMW also a few days ago. Luckily the driver apologized profusely and as the guy walked away you can see a gun in the back of his pants. Heroes don't last long in Thailand.

Edited by pogal
  • Like 2

Well, that's the thing in Thailand. If you do, he could well be connected to the biggest and most dangerous mafia in the nation, and you could find yourself gagged and bound in a police dungeon cell with a couple of hard pipe hitting brothers about get to work on your good and proper.

Thailand. Land of don't get involved.

well Costas I agree but disagree. Just because the guy is drunk / disabled / whatever on the road the first thing a normal person might do is help get him off the road , not kick him in the head...

Then again, this video shows that Thais don't always need ten against one, so long as the one is some way incapacitated on the ground.

• Like 2

Sickening video. Some of you that have an observation/negative opinion about virtually everything in Thailand, and about Thai people, simply amaze me, and not in a good way.

Is this keyboard bravado really the best you have to offer? Sad.

You really might be happier in your home country ... or, is it possible that they're worse?

• Like 1

This thread is funny. People are calling one person attacking someone 'Thainess' , but having a go at all the other Thai people for not being violent.

Lest we not forget those who condemn this idiot but then go on to proclaim from their barstools or couches that if they were on the scene they would have taught the man a real lesson.

Welcome to ThaiVisa, the Hub of Hypocrisy: where insignificant stories become news and stories of significance to ThaiVisa are ignored.

• Like 2

This thread is funny. People are calling one person attacking someone 'Thainess' , but having a go at all the other Thai people for not being violent.

It is unlikely for anyone to call one person attacking someone Thainess, unless the someone is incapacitated and defenseless on the ground.

Sad little men who require that their pathetic existence be verified in their own minds by kicking someone unable to defend himself usually exist in the form of high ranking government officials, sons of said officials and men in uniform.

Kudos to dashcams. Hope he gets shamed until he shrivels up, crawls under a rock and dies.

Edited by smileydude
  • Like 1

It is unlikely for anyone to call one person attacking someone Thainess, unless the someone is incapacitated and defenseless on the ground.

and why would that be Thainess ?

No that was not a BMW Its a Honda, (I don't know why that should matter)

No that was not a DashCam, is was someone filming with the cellphone holding it the WRONG WAY. (

)

No that guy should not sit and rest there (why did he?)

• Like 1

let me think,....??? .Probably because he had a gun under his T shirt....as i saw....

Edited by off road pat

Bad people exist when good men do nothing.

Atleast we know in this forum, that good men exists. Bad people you have been warned, we will not tolerate this type of coward behavior, and will kick your ass.

Good men have been killed by the dozens, in this country, because drunk drivers also had a GUN....!

• Like 1

Bad people exist when good men do nothing.

Atleast we know in this forum, that good men exists. Bad people you have been warned, we will not tolerate this type of coward behavior, and will kick your ass.

Good men have been killed by the dozens, in this country, because drunk drivers also had a GUN....!

Or a policeman.

Or a politician.

Or son of.

And they walk free.

Thailand na khrap, Buddhist and moral to the core. rolleyes.gifwai.gif

Edited by seedy
spacing

it's like in every country were there are many guns in circulation

Not at all, no.

Countries in the top 15 of guns per capita:

Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, France, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, Iceland, Cyprus.

Thailand's homicide by firearm rate per annum, 20,000+ (usually 21-23,000)

That's simple fact.

Edited by seedy
spacing
  • Like 2

Would love to have been there. That car would have no windows left.

I have a feeling if a falang had got involved he would have become the centre of attention.

Nobody really stopped the guy and he was able to get 2nd and 3rd strikes in.

Cowardly.........but I too would not have got involved so I am no better.