'Mentally ill' Indonesian worker beheaded in Saudi Arabia

webfact

Yes it's different, she murdered a guy in cold blood, the drug smugglers didn't kill anyone.

Convicted murderers often use sob stories that they are victims.

So drug smugglers do not contribute to untold deaths every year, including children??

What planet are you on?

Yes they do contribute to deaths. But only in the same way that alcohol companies contribute to deaths, or the company that manufactured this Indo killers knife contributed to the death of her employer. Such accusations are legally laughable.

People like you clearly don't understand the ramification of what you are saying. People need to accept responsibility for their own actions. It is 100% your own decision to decide to use drugs or drink alcohol and drive or buy a knife and kill someone. The responsibility is not on who sold it to you.

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Like 1

Exactly. They didn't kill anything one. Just moved an illegal substance internationally.

If you follow your argument you have to be consistent and also blame tobacco and alcohol companies for deaths

A very un-thought out comment: Just moved an illegal substance. Regardless of the morals and the health risks, in most countries, (except perhaps the Islamic countries), there is nothing illegal about cigarettes or alcohol. Furthermore, in those countries, even the teetotalers and non smokers are quite happy for taxes to be paid on those items, which benefit everyone.

Im not saying they shouldn't be punished. If you break any law you should be punished.

The legality of tobacco and alcohol is irrelevant. The point i was addressing was that if you believe a drug courier directly causes a drug users death then you have to hold alcohol and tobacco compaines responsible as well.

can't expect any Shi'ite to offer clemency to a Sunni'...

to the Shi'ite, a mentally impaired person is but an animal not worth saving

When did Saudi convert to Shia? Iran will be thrilled.

but, but, but Posts #19 and #21, displaying I accepted the errors of my entries, and it doesn't really matter to anyone but a language-nazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

hope I get off, with Crucifixion first offense rolleyes.gifpost-205215-0-21683100-1429261466_thumb.

the headline is misleading (as so often)! here's the beef:

reports suggest “police suspected that she suffered from mental illness at the time,” Amnesty said.

Which implies to me it was an act of desperation caused by ill treatment.

but, but, but Posts #19 and #21, displaying I accepted the errors of my entries, and it doesn't really matter to anyone but a language-nazi

hope I get off, with Crucifixion first offense rolleyes.gifattachicon.gifsmilzi.jpg

you are a Sunni-Shia-Nazi who will be quartered before being crucified laugh.png

hope I get off, with Crucifixion first offense rolleyes.gifattachicon.gifsmilzi.jpg

I think it's beheading for the first offence, it gets worse after that.

• Like 1