Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It should be illegal to have the girls of Thailand with all their beauty and sexy legs to have such small brains to accompany such a fine specimen.

And that my friend is about the only reason any Thai girl would want to spend any more than five minutes of her precious life with you. If she had an incredibly small brain.

I love beautiful Thai women with small brains. They spend more than five minutes of their precious life with me, tell me how hansum I am and .......well, I'm very relaxed and happy in their company. Simple pleasures smile.png

In reality, some of them haven't got small brains. I've been impressed with the level of conversation I've had with some Issan 'working' girls. Emphasis on 'some'.

I reckon the only small brain is your my friend. You aint superior just another cog in a massive wheel

I have quite a large brain - in my pants.

"You aint superior just another cog in a massive wheel"

As is true for all of us. Or the perspective I use, 'just a grain of sand'.

Sorry if this may offend the perception of most TVF's about Thai ladies, but:

I love my Thai wife, and I believe (after 8 years) she truly loves me.

She's college educated, and a truly beautiful person in every respect. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" for sure, but as I talk to her each night about her business problems (she's a senior operations manager) I see the real concern she has for her less fortunate employees, and as a former exec I love that about her.

Sorry if I disappoint the Thai bashers here, but I love it here (every day is it's own little adventure). For sure I drive in Thai traffic everyday and hate it. But once I learned the real rules of the road It's actually quite do-able.

If you're not happy here, then get on with it somewhere else.

Really.

I originate from England, and thought there were lots of stunners there when I lived there (and other Euro countries too). Since coming to Asia I don't rate caucasians of any country much at all (though I'm not of an age that is in a position to be too judgemental).

I have to say that once when in Sweden there were some that just by looks alone literally took my breath away - I was just standing in the street, almost dribbling at what I saw as perfection - that can happen when you were still in your 20's. Strangely they seemed very modest and approachable as well, though I never went down that road to find out.

I have yet to travel to South America, where I suspect will be the sweet spot if going purely by looks. There's something very appealing in Thailand about the movement of some girls that an earlier poster mentioned.

I really wish (again talking mostly about looks, although it would relate to self image too), that women around the world could avoid the use of too much makeup, tattoos, piercings, silicone and other things that didn't come with nature. If someone is an 'A' cup, so what? From a genetics point of view I don't care at all what size. I know my own family history in terms of height, build, heavy, skinny, muscles, colour, symmetry. What balances that out seems to be what I find most beautiful, even if I don't intend to procreate. Have you ever seen an ugly kid that was the product of an Asian and Caucasian? Me neither.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I met these girls last night, in Thailand, not Touristland.......find one like this in Euro, America or OZ!

Guess I have been here too long..farang women all look like monsters to me now...too tall, too fat, big pointed noses and they act like men!

No Thank you..

I am very happy with THai women!

You can't be serious - those are extreme "dtung beung" - certainly not beautiful unless you are an Isarn farmer.

Yes Nearman, we know you love showing off your knowledge of Thai, but please would you enlighten the rest of us as to what "dtung beung" means exactly?

And i must be an Issan farmer cos they look nice to me. What's wrong with them exactly?

She's college educated, and a truly beautiful person in every respect. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" for sure, but as I talk to her each night about her business problems (she's a senior operations manager) I see the real concern she has for her less fortunate employees, and as a former exec I love that about her.

Sorry if I disappoint the Thai bashers here, but I love it here (every day is it's own little adventure). For sure I drive in Thai traffic everyday and hate it. But once I learned the real rules of the road It's actually quite do-able.

Really.

&lt;deleted&gt; is this? Low self-esteem or what? I guess she isn't Thai Chinese, is she?

As a former English teacher, I love my wife who left school at 15 to work in a factory and couldn't speak a word of my language when we met. That was 14 years ago and she has a big fat arse now but i still think she is beautiful. I don't know if she loves me but I will love her til the day she dies.

I met these girls last night, in Thailand, not Touristland.......find one like this in Euro, America or OZ!

Guess I have been here too long..farang women all look like monsters to me now...too tall, too fat, big pointed noses and they act like men!

No Thank you..

You can't be serious - those are extreme "dtung beung" - certainly not beautiful unless you are an Isarn farmer.

Yes Nearman, we know you love showing off your knowledge of Thai, but please would you enlighten the rest of us as to what "dtung beung" means exactly?

And i must be an Issan farmer cos they look nice to me. What's wrong with them exactly?

I am not showing off Egghead. Anyone who has lived in Isarn for a while knows what it means.

Usually, newcomers find these women attractive as they are exotic or different but the longer you live in Thailand your perception of them changes.

If you don't know Isarn, "dung maeb" is similar.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9A+images

Postings for this article has confirmed to me something I have suspected for a long-time, that most posters on TV have never stepped foot in the country.

I cannot understand it, if a person posting some of the most negative comments here about Thai women, and live in the country, why do they wish to stay here. But I think I can sum it up, Bored, Bitter and Broke.

I mistakenly walked into a french restaurant in Bangkok.

Well, I am an American...and was looking for something similar to a grilled cheese sandwich. Anyways, I asked the waiter for some "Coque Monsieur"...

To my own fault, I had mispronounced the order....but did I ever get the prettiest lady boy in the place!

No Thank you..

I am not showing off Egghead. Anyone who has lived in Isarn for a while knows what it means.

Usually, newcomers find these women attractive as they are exotic or different but the longer you live in Thailand your perception of them changes.

If you don't know Isarn, "dung maeb" is similar.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9A+images

OK, well, since you are apparently unable to give a translation, i asked my girlfriend. So, its something to do with "flat nose", right?

Well, i may not have been here as long as you, but after 6 years, i still like my GF's flat nose and all the other girls' flat noses, lol.

I have never understood the pointy nose thing, and even less so when a westerner starts thinking like a Thai in that respect.

And please tell, how does your perception of them change over time?

Every country in the world has beautiful women. And what is beautiful to some may not be beautiful to others. I've talked to beautiful (in my opinion) girls here and they're telling me that Thai men don't like their looks. (Then they point out what the locals would consider "beautiful" and I just don't get it, but am happy because if that's what the locals think is beautiful then that means more of the girls I think are beautiful for me !!) Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I've met drop-dead gorgeous girls in Canada, Germany, India, Thailand, Egypt and the Middle East. In the mid-90s it was said the most beautiful women were from Croatia (though that may have had something to do with the lack of men due to the war - as a result fewer gorgeous women were married off and pumping out babies and were instead on the beaches and in the night clubs being noticed). 4 of the last 7 Miss Universe winners were from Columbia (1) or Venezuela (3).

Fashions, style and preferences change with time. Looking back at what girls looked like in high school and I wonder what I ever found attractive about any of them (well, for some the reasons were, um, "obvious") ! Remember than a couple decades ago it seemed that pretty much all Thai women barely stood 4'10 on their tip-toes and had to pad a bra just to get to an "A" cup, yet Thailand was booming with people who thought it just didn't get any better than that.

Give it a few more years and suddenly it could be the "women of East Timor, Borneo and Papua New Guinea" that are being considered the most beautiful in the world !

I ticked like on this post but there is an error. Beauty is in the eye of the BEER HOLDER! not the beholder!

Really.

<deleted> is this? Low self-esteem or what? I guess she isn't Thai Chinese, is she?

As a former English teacher, I love my wife who left school at 15 to work in a factory and couldn't speak a word of my language when we met. That was 14 years ago and she has a big fat arse now but i still think she is beautiful. I don't know if she loves me but I will love her til the day she dies.

Sorry, but what is your point? don't appreciate the <deleted>. or racist Thai Chinese comment.

My point was that there are truly lovely people here who are willing to take us for what we are as people if we do the same for them.

Why do they spend so much on whitening creams and cosmetic surgery to look like Aussie chicks if they are so beautiful?

That's why so many Thai men go to Australia to find wives.biggrin.png

Edited by lostoday

Really.

<deleted> is this? Low self-esteem or what? I guess she isn't Thai Chinese, is she?

Sorry, but what is your point? don't appreciate the <deleted>. or racist Thai Chinese comment.

My point was that there are truly lovely people here who are willing to take us for what we are as people if we do the same for them.

Yes but its a sod,when you have to say Fart and give us a clue. There are some fetter dick arsche out there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the picture in the OP is actually taken in Vietnam.

As a resident of Vietnam for 10 years I agree with you. Vietnamese women have much softer faces, just like the ones in the photo and this one.

post-235172-0-23283700-1429194204_thumb.

I wouldn't be surprised if the picture in the OP is actually taken in Vietnam.

As a resident of Vietnam for 10 years I agree with you. Vietnamese women have much softer faces, just like the ones in the photo and this one.

Are you sure thats not a bloke?