Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

Let's end this silly discussion about where the most beautiful girls are.

Watch this video, and you will know the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2s1urOsQ0

Not my cup of tea,,, too much tar brush

Green job, you have already contributed tremendously to my English language skills by explaining "flight recorder" and "black box".

Could you please explain that last remark as well?

Sure old chap bushy fuzzy hair. In E London we have many sayings like this Apples and Pears Barnet and many more this one would go down well

over here Ginger Beer smile.png Good name for most of the photos posted

Ah bushy fuzzy hair......

But I like bushy fuzzy hair, although yes it is a nuisance when performing certain Acts.

After the Act, they will spend hours under the shower, trying to clean their hair.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's end this silly discussion about where the most beautiful girls are.

Watch this video, and you will know the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2s1urOsQ0

Not my cup of tea,,, too much tar brush

Green job, you have already contributed tremendously to my English language skills by explaining "flight recorder" and "black box".

Could you please explain that last remark as well?

Sure old chap bushy fuzzy hair. In E London we have many sayings like this Apples and Pears Barnet and many more this one would go down well

over here Ginger Beer smile.png Good name for most of the photos posted

Ginger beer is cockney rhyming slang for queer.

For those interested in what East London people look and sound like check below

Yes

I think your basic point is that you really don't like Thai women. Have you ever been married to one or been with one in person in Thailand? What was the tipping point that got you to decide to slog all Thai women?

Here is a typical photo of a typical beautiful Thai girl, admiring if course, her self..... While in bkk, I once took about 20 photos with a 300mm zoom lens of a thai girl engaged in the longest selfie fest that I have ever seen, including the exasperated faces she was making in between additional shots of, herself, but I'm not sure I kept them...

But this sums up what I see world wide, not just Thais.

post-229539-0-41237100-1429551853_thumb.

Here is a typical photo of a typical beautiful Thai girl, admiring if course, her self..... While in bkk, I once took about 20 photos with a 300mm zoom lens of a thai girl engaged in the longest selfie fest that I have ever seen, including the exasperated faces she was making in between additional shots of, herself, but I'm not sure I kept them...

But this sums up what I see world wide, not just Thais.

I did the same thing once on a trip to Koh Samet. Walking down the beach, I was amazed at how many (mostly female) Thais were taking selfies ... it seemed like every few metres I'd see another one. I started taking meta-selfies--photos of people taking selfies--just to remember the absurdity of it all.

Last weekend I did the usual round, Central Plaza - Big C with my wife. I saw stunning young women around.....I normally do not look hard..I know my wife will not like it...but I did this time ....and my wife gave me a lesson...and I am not bragging.

She got upset and said "You are with the most beautiful woman here...and you keep admiring beautiful girls...Grow up!! She was right. I am 62, and I look like 70, she is 45 and she looks like 30.

Edited by BKResort

Yes

I think your basic point is that you really don't like Thai women. Have you ever been married to one or been with one in person in Thailand? What was the tipping point that got you to decide to slog all Thai women?

Oh God bless you, You still dont get it ,do you?. All this is ,is a piss take. To start with taking the piss out off the Guy who published the rubbish,and the

people who where so stupid and nieve to post photos of the Wife GF and family on the internet,

A bit like the old saying My mate has a Bulldog with a dirty arse,lick that.

Yes, finally one man noticed the trap.

A face on a photo is private property of the owner of that face.

If an agency like Facebook combines private ads with such faces, then the owners (eg the girls) should be paid for it. They're doing jobs like models for products that might otherwise not be sold at all, and these girls should get a fair share of the deal.

There's tremendous photos from my Thai gf in front of European monuments. Why give them away?

I am 65 my Thai wife 45. I live in Italy, the US, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, and Spain...and visited other countries. Married 3 times before, for not lo long time, and sated a lot...really...a lot. Never paid for sex or looked for bar girls. Let see if you agree with me in this....

In Thailand, women are like in many other countries. Some stunning beautiful, some stunning ugly, and most very exotic if you like Asian women.

But Thai women are different in some ways.

In my opinion, at my age, and married with a younger Thai...It is not a generalization, just my observation, and just related with looks.

I like tall women because I am 1.85 m tall, 85 Kg...my wife, a very rare Thai, 1.72 m tall and 56Kg...but I agree that some petite cute Thais are very attractive, and petite women in any country have the reputation of being very sensual.

When a Thai woman is beautiful, also looks and act a lot younger than her real age. A lot younger. Some 30 years I know have "teenagers souls"

Perhaps that is the reason that even mature Thai women are shy, but very playful when in privacy, and make any old guy feel younger.

Most Thai women are body hairless. That, and a darker color, makes their skin the most silky, delicate and sensual skin of any woman I met before.

Most Thai women have a beautiful and silky hair, beautiful legs, hands and feet. Beautiful and white smiles.

Thai women do not use to much makeup, and not just keep taking care of their looks to go out or dating. Some even looks stunning without any make up at all, and dressing very simple and casual.

Thai women keep fresh anytime they can, and do not have body odor, even in private parts. They are very self concern about that.

And...for an old guy like myself, is good that most Thai women do not like to show their beauty and to dress sensual in public. In my case, will makes feel very bad and even older.

The singer on this video may be over 40 years old..... and she looks like...

https://youtu.be/vktru6H8xOYI

Edited by Muzarella

Oh God bless you, You still dont get it ,do you?. All this is ,is a piss take. To start with taking the piss out off the Guy who published the rubbish,and the

people who where so stupid and nieve to post photos of the Wife GF and family on the internet,

The vigor with which you pursued your anti Thai woman tirade was the giveaway to the true meaning behind your posts. You may think you know what you said but really it is up to us your audience to decide the meaning and intent of your words.

Will all the people who think green job does not like Thai women raise your hands. See...... Everybody has figured out your real motivation.

The vigor with which you pursued your anti Thai woman tirade was the giveaway to the true meaning behind your posts. You may think you know what you said but really it is up to us your audience to decide the meaning and intent of your words.

Will all the people who think green job does not like Thai women raise your hands. See...... Everybody has figured out your real motivation.

Are you Ginger Beer? :)

I am 65 my Thai wife 45. I live in Italy, the US, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, and Spain...and visited other countries. Married 3 times before, for not lo long time, and sated a lot...really...a lot. Never paid for sex or looked for bar girls. Let see if you agree with me in this....

In Thailand, women are like in many other countries. Some stunning beautiful, some stunning ugly, and most very exotic if you like Asian women.

In my opinion, at my age, and married with a younger Thai...It is not a generalization, just my observation, and just related with looks.

I like tall women because I am 1.85 m tall, 85 Kg...my wife, a very rare Thai, 1.72 m tall and 56Kg...but I agree that some petite cute Thais are very attractive, and petite women in any country have the reputation of being very sensual.

When a Thai woman is beautiful, also looks and act a lot younger than her real age. A lot younger. Some 30 years I know have "teenagers souls"

Perhaps that is the reason that even mature Thai women are shy, but very playful when in privacy, and make any old guy feel younger.

Most Thai women are body hairless. That, and a darker color, makes their skin the most silky, delicate and sensual skin of any woman I met before.

Most Thai women have a beautiful and silky hair, beautiful legs, hands and feet. Beautiful and white smiles.

Thai women do not use to much makeup, and not just keep taking care of their looks to go out or dating. Some even looks stunning without any make up at all, and dressing very simple and casual.

Thai women keep fresh anytime they can, and do not have body odor, even in private parts. They are very self concern about that.

And...for an old guy like myself, is good that most Thai women do not like to show their beauty and to dress sensual in public. In my case, will makes feel very bad and even older.

Most Thai women are body hairless? That's a joke. Try living here for a while.

Silky hair? Only in the TV ads. Thai women have thick coarse hair with a million kinky little hairs. What do you think they pick out of each others hair all day long? Fleas?

Make up? Thailand's cosmetics industry posted 50 billion baht in domestic sales last year (2010). Divide that by Thai women to figure out how much per capita.

How do Thai women smell? Well they wear black Lycra tights under almost everything. It's not hard to figure out.

Silky hair? Only in the TV ads. Thai women have thick coarse hair with a million kinky little hairs. What do you think they pick out of each others hair all day long? Fleas?

Make up? Thailand's cosmetics industry posted 50 billion baht in domestic sales last year (2010). Divide that by Thai women to figure out how much per capita.

How do Thai women smell? Well they wear black Lycra tights under almost everything. It's not hard to figure out.

Yes I can just see it,,, You ripping of their Lycra tights,and looking for fleas,and the smell thing i shall leave out he he .

Ugly, dirty and smelly women can be found in any country.

It's not hard to figure out...what kind of woman attracts you!

Ugly, dirty and smelly women can be found in any country.

It's not hard to figure out...what kind of woman attracts you!

When I first came to Thailand women wore only sarongs but as Western culture took hold and the rulers began to reformat Thai culture they convinced Thai women to wear tops and bottoms under sarongs. In the West women wear panty hose and in Thailand they wear black stretch shorts. They both do the same thing and confine odors in a small damp place and the resulting bacteria creates foul odors.

Go go dancers and bar girls are normally not bothered by these things because they don't wear black tights.

It is the Thai middle class and above that is bothered by this odd sense of puritan dress.

Now, if Thai women could just appreciate how lovely their amber colored skin tones are. But alas, not possible. The scores of skin whitening lotion companies will keep up their incessant campaign to indoctrinate Thais that 'whiter is better.' Some of their posters and ads are so ridiculously touched-up, they show chicks with skin as white as this web page. Westerners associate white skin with being spooked and with ghosts. Thais associate white skin with privileged elite who can abstain from any physical exertion. In a way, it's cool for farang, because as Thais shun darker-toned people, that leaves more choices for farang. Yum.

Really? OMG! Then...I got very..very lucky!!!!!! One of the kind!!!!

I guess he never visited Prague in the Summer Time?

Apparently not. I had the good fortune to live there for 5 years. There is a reason why so many of the Czech ladies repeatedly win the International beauty contests. And as a bonus, you can actually have a conversation with them as they are well read and extremely intelligent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the Thai people as they are victims of their own system. They are eager to learn but the government won't give them tools to do so.