Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've read some rubbish in my time ..but this is right up there with some of the 'best' ....

Where are the blue eyes, long legs, boobs, hair colour variation, good nose etc..

The blokes and chicks are interchangeable.

I would nominate Persian girls myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if the picture in the OP is actually taken in Vietnam.

Ao dai http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_dai

Now we know two things. You have never been to Thailand or Vietnam.

Vietnamese women wear Ao daI''s and Thai women don't.

Whats that,some kind of slip? Most Thai woman wear denim shorts under there mini skirt :)

Sure. Those Asians all look alike anyway, right?

Good grief. And they complain about Thai education.

Before you want to use the racist argument again, the give away is the bicycles with coca cola sign.

The pic in the OP is from the north, those are traditional Lanna clothes. It was probably taken during the Loy Kratong or maybe Flower Festival parades in Chiang Mai, which always have beauty contests. The hair and makeup might seem overdone, but if you've ever seen them in person you know that the girls are stunning, regardless. Having said all that, the article is drivel.

Well I've read some rubbish in my time ..but this is right up there with some of the 'best' ....

Where are the blue eyes, long legs, boobs, hair colour variation, good nose etc..

So what did you think in the morning? Are they really interchangeable?

The pic in the OP is from the north, those are traditional Lanna clothes. It was probably taken during the Loy Kratong or maybe Flower Festival parades in Chiang Mai, which always have beauty contests. The hair and makeup might seem overdone, but if you've ever seen them in person you know that the girls are stunning, regardless. Having said all that, the article is drivel.

I bet half are blokes in drag.

"For Ukraine, he wrote Ukraine is well known for women beauty, striking, stunning and ever smiling fairy angels make this place heaven for men, one of the best in business."

Lol

fail-hot_ugly_woman_shirt-butterface1.jp

I used to think the same about Thai women until I woke up and noticed that there are more ugly ones than beautiful ones. It's only when one really pulls his head out of his a-rse and stops looking only at the beautiful ones that you also start to see the ugly ones. I didn't even see any ugly ones for the first few years. I thought all Thai women were gorgeous. Slowly that changed and now I am lucky to see a beautiful one only a few times a day. Beauty is skin deep and for the shallow minded. Before all you 'wise guys' start posting your defensive replies my wife is a good looker but after you've seen her daily for the last 4 years this also starts to wear off.

Who's that horse on the pic?

Could be Miss World if you have bad eyesight wink.png

So what's your point actually.

Do Vietnamese women wear ONLY Ao dai's whenever they appear, or is the dress in the picture no Ao dai?

By the way I live in Thailand longer that you can imagine.

Sorry if this may offend the perception of most TVF's about Thai ladies, but:

I love my Thai wife, and I believe (after 8 years) she truly loves me.

She's college educated, and a truly beautiful person in every respect. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" for sure, but as I talk to her each night about her business problems (she's a senior operations manager) I see the real concern she has for her less fortunate employees, and as a former exec I love that about her.

Sorry if I disappoint the Thai bashers here, but I love it here (every day is it's own little adventure). For sure I drive in Thai traffic everyday and hate it. But once I learned the real rules of the road It's actually quite do-able.

If you're not happy here, then get on with it somewhere else.

Really.

<deleted> is this? Low self-esteem or what? I guess she isn't Thai Chinese, is she?

As a former English teacher, I love my wife who left school at 15 to work in a factory and couldn't speak a word of my language when we met. That was 14 years ago and she has a big fat arse now but i still think she is beautiful. I don't know if she loves me but I will love her til the day she dies.

Sorry, but what is your point? don't appreciate the <deleted>. or racist Thai Chinese comment.

My point was that there are truly lovely people here who are willing to take us for what we are as people if we do the same for them.

Sorry you must rephrase your comment. You mean take us for what they can.

How would I know?

Do Vietnamese women wear ONLY Ao dai's whenever they appear, or is the dress in the picture no Ao dai?

Vietnamese women wear Ao dais for an event like the one pictured and Thais don't. In 30 years in Thailand I have only seen two Ao dais. Perhaps you don't notice women. In that case it is understandable you would not know what they wear or look like.

Looking at the picture above.........I disagree to the article................

Yes, the photo was probably one from the archives, who ever chose that photo need to visit "Spec Savers".

But the OP is true, Thailand has some of the prettiest ladies on the planet.

Perhaps, if you are into flat chested lesbian golddiggers.

How would I know?

Because you said they were interchangeable. How else would you know?

Edited by lostoday

Yes, the photo was probably one from the archives, who ever chose that photo need to visit "Spec Savers".

It has been my experience that Thai women are only lesbians when confronted with a man too ugly or poor to marry and that is really ugly or really poor.biggrin.png

Vietnamese women wear Ao dais for an event like the one pictured and Thais don't. In 30 years in Thailand I have only seen two Ao dais. Perhaps you don't notice women. In that case it is understandable you would not know what they wear or look like.

The chip on your shoulder playing up again?

It has been my experience that Thai women are only lesbians when confronted with a man too ugly or poor to marry and that is really ugly or really poor.biggrin.png

You must speak from experience.

I have lived in both Thailand and Vietnam. There are differences in both men and woman. The women in the photo are Thai. No chip. Why would you post about things you have no knowledge of?

Sorry if this may offend the perception of most TVF's about Thai ladies, but:

I love my Thai wife, and I believe (after 8 years) she truly loves me.

She's college educated, and a truly beautiful person in every respect. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" for sure, but as I talk to her each night about her business problems (she's a senior operations manager) I see the real concern she has for her less fortunate employees, and as a former exec I love that about her.

Sorry if I disappoint the Thai bashers here, but I love it here (every day is it's own little adventure). For sure I drive in Thai traffic everyday and hate it. But once I learned the real rules of the road It's actually quite do-able.

If you're not happy here, then get on with it somewhere else.

Really.

<deleted> is this? Low self-esteem or what? I guess she isn't Thai Chinese, is she?

As a former English teacher, I love my wife who left school at 15 to work in a factory and couldn't speak a word of my language when we met. That was 14 years ago and she has a big fat arse now but i still think she is beautiful. I don't know if she loves me but I will love her til the day she dies.

Sorry, but what is your point? don't appreciate the <deleted>. or racist Thai Chinese comment.

My point was that there are truly lovely people here who are willing to take us for what we are as people if we do the same for them.

Sorry you must rephrase your comment. You mean take us for what they can.

Such a sad commentary on your view of Thailand.

For sure there are people here that will take us for what they can. How is that any different from anywhere else?

Learn to see the beauty in what is presented to you.

I have lived in both Thailand and Vietnam. There are differences in both men and woman. The women in the photo are Thai. No chip. Why would you post about things you have no knowledge of?

So 30 years in Thailand and before in Vietnam. You must be a 100 years old by now.

"For Ukraine, he wrote Ukraine is well known for women beauty, striking, stunning and ever smiling fairy angels make this place heaven for men, one of the best in business."

Lol

fail-hot_ugly_woman_shirt-butterface1.jp

I used to think the same about Thai women until I woke up and noticed that there are more ugly ones than beautiful ones. It's only when one really pulls his head out of his a-rse and stops looking only at the beautiful ones that you also start to see the ugly ones. I didn't even see any ugly ones for the first few years. I thought all Thai women were gorgeous. Slowly that changed and now I am lucky to see a beautiful one only a few times a day. Beauty is skin deep and for the shallow minded. Before all you 'wise guys' start posting your defensive replies my wife is a good looker but after you've seen her daily for the last 4 years this also starts to wear off.

Who's that horse on the pic?

Could be Miss World if you have bad eyesight wink.png

You could always stick a sack over her head. At least she has Txxxs BUT I must admit,if you woke up one morning with her in your arms, You would chew your own arm off,

so as not to wake her

You must speak from experience.

Yes I do. If a guy as ugly and poor as I can find a good looking wife in Thailand, I can only imagine what guy can't. From Polish midgets to NZ body builders everybody gets lucky in Thailand.

So 30 years in Thailand and before in Vietnam. You must be a 100 years old by now.

No geography lessons eh? You do realize the two countries are only about 100 miles apart. It is not difficult to breakfast in Thailand and lunch in Vietnam.

Edited by lostoday

Because you said they were interchangeable. How else would you know?

Ah. I was keeping on topic which is 'Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls'. Granted I could have made a mistake in assuming it means in a visual sense.

This is a topic about which i have studied for many years - over 60 years and counting - since I was old enough to dream about kissing girls when I was little, since I used to stare at my older brothers' girlfriends shyly and trip on their style - the music of their laughter and hidden curves that came into being when they would bend over or cross their legs.... Remember that innocent time, guys?

But as for this list of top 19 countries; I have been to few of the countries, and to a few not on his list. For eg. , I was born - and raised - in Canada - and I always considered the women there to be ordinary. Most of my adult years were lived in the U.S.A. and what can I say about the blue-eyed, sun-bleached blondes of California and the sweet, heart-melting charms of Carolina girls, both North- and South- that has not been said before in so many books?

But then, there was a girl in my h.s. who was Miss Canada that I thought was ,,,, fine. Yes , attractive and nice. Not someone that I would ever get to talk to. But then again not someone that I would wreck my car staring at as she walked by. There was a lovely Swedish import in one of my classes in H.S. that I used to drool over in history class, white-blonde hair like spun gold (whatever that means).

There was a Malaysian goddess I met at some fair in California, with warm, brown skin who left such a standard of beauty on me that few since have reached. And an athletic young lady from the Netherlands Antilles, that I met in California with a body out of a sailor's dream - whom I did get to know for a brief, passionate time, though her beauty to me was only physical and not deep down to the heart - but we are talking about physical beauty here. So she has to be rated my No1.

I lived in Senegal, West Africa, like 1979-82 and enjoyed the experience, the wonder of endlessly varied, womanly women. I remember dainty, dark Diola girls, and medium-brown Peuhls, dancing like birds during the many holiday celebrations, shades of Wolof women, from dark-chocolate to darker, tall and statuesque and poised. I remember that we Peace Corps Volunteers and travelers from Western countries would talk over pipes and drinks about world problems and women and people would argue for delicate Moroccan women and other guys would tell me that, living in other West African countries they would go out to party at night and come home with the queen of the ball.

And I was told there that the women of Thailand were officially the fairest of them all.

But to come back to here and now and my own experience, I finally got to Thailand in 2009, lived there 4 1/2 years, rao rao, altogether, and I was prepared to be in awe of the top-of-the line ladies. But, I found them to be less than. I recal reading online somewhere, during my first year in LOS, an American woman doing a myth-busting thing on Thai women. She said they have breasts like pancakes - no it was fried eggs - someone else said pancakes. I personaly would put it more kindly: breasts like ice-cream - melted, with a brown cherry in the middle. In the face of all that the fat, horny farang men's agressive claims about Thai women's great legs and exotic charms .... I say they are 5" 0", 100 lbs, thin, pale... Yes, I love the long, glossy black hair, but the boobs usually turn out to be 50% stuff and not boob. Or else, they are fake or artifical - or else they are not genuine. Most attractive thing about them is they are AVAILABLE.

But back to Senegal, where I enjoyed the peak of my experience of the joys of womanly gifts - if you get my drift - where I went expecting the womanliness factor to be less than - if you use a scale of 1 to 10 where average women rate a 5 - then the Senegalese rate at least a 6 on average and the percentage of 9's and 10's was amazing. Every where I went, every way I looked they were stunning women. At the market-place, outside the mosque, in the village, watching teenage girls having their hair fixed by their grandmothers - sweet peaceful moments that I got to share in - young mothers nursing babies - dark chocolate on lighter shades of brown. In the villages, on the frams, no air conditioning, around the house, women didn't wear very much - here was not faking it.

If I were to advise a young man where to go to if you care about female charms more than anything - nowadays, with all the sickness and violence and suffering in Africa I would not advise anyone to go there - but to tell my experiences - Senegal was a surprise - much higher that expected; Thailand was surprisingly less than anticipated. Give Sweden a shot if you have the means.