Tax Rebate - Anyone recieved yet?

Yea, what skatewash said. Now you will probably only get a status if you filed a Form 90 or 91, which are around 4 pages in length although only a portion is filled out for the refund. If the much simple one page form (I forget the form number) was you may not get any status.

Thank you Pib. I went to the tax office to submit the return. The officer filled in the form for me and I paid the late penalty fine of 200 baht as well. Was given a receipt for that and was told 1 month's time I can expect my cheque. The previous (2013) refund I got was within a month.

Tried the website several times (reshuffle the surname and middle name too) but couldn't get a status. Does anyone know how to call the Call Center 1161 from abroad? I'm in Singapore now. Thank you.

You should probably call the tax office that you filed at...maybe their phone number is on your tax filing receipt. Or you could find your tax office phone number at this Link

Thank you very much Pib. I've called them and supposed to call them back in an hour's time.