Are there any hairy Thai men?

Asianbloke

I was just wondering that are there any hairy men in Thailand.. All of them have smooth bodies but hairy does look attractive too.

It might seem like a silly question but I though I can ask without any inhibitions.

Any hairy men here at this forum?

Your going to have to define hairy a little better. I've run into a few that were hairy than others, and some that approached the level of hairiness of Westerners, but not really 'hairy'.

Your going to have to define hairy a little better. I've run into a few that were hairy than others, and some that approached the level of hairiness of Westerners, but not really 'hairy'.

I really don't know. I am quite hairy myself. I meant 'bearish'

Any dating websites geared only towards the Thai men ?

Edited by lokesh

Come to Isaan. You get a mix of Thai and Lao here, and many Lao are quite hairy.

Also, the other end of the country. I've got a Thai friend from Ranong who has a mix of Thai and Malay in his ancestry. He's quite a hairy-chested 28-year-old stud.

Edited by Fookhaht

Well, then I stand corrected.

I know of no Thai/Lao/Malay guy that approaches the bear-rug standard I believe you are describing.

I'm gonna have to change the name of my "Asian Bear" album to "Asian Fuzzies."

I know of no Thai/Lao/Malay guy that approaches the bear-rug standard I believe you are describing.

Lol , you can go ahead & make that change. Sigh! There aren't hairy men in Thailand

Lol , you can go ahead & make that change. Sigh! There aren't hairy men in Thailand

you might need to take a trip to Russia!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chaps - I have seen some hairy Thai in Babylon and last month during Sonkran saw some very nice hairy bears along Silom. But most Thais have smooth bodies but they have such lovely hairy legs.

Along Soi 4 there is a bar for bears, maybe you would be lucky there.

This is all my own personal views!

Hope you get lucky xxx