Cost Of Living In Chiang Mai Video

Enjoyed the video. You are sure to be a hit.

You got the prices nailed....although I think it is wiser to live outside the moat (cheaper rent). We drive for 15 minutes (have bike rack on the car), and park the car on the southwest corner, near the park. From there, we ride our bicycles in and around the moat. In fact, the bikes stay on the back of our car always. We find that it helps deter tailgating, as the bikes wobble around and other cars behind us get nervous. They come in handy wherever we go...parks, trips, shopping areas, etc. Our home rents for 5000 per month and has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. Quiet neighborhood. The wife does not drink, so she is the designated driver.

I realize some people want to live and play inside the moat..but we like it quiet.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

I am surprised, a seemingly nice, normal couple ! Very unusual to find this in the oven.

.....having so much fun, at a low price, at their age. It just isn't right.

Perhaps TAT should hire them for Commercial spots on travel videos. (like you see playing in hotel rooms)

• Like 1

I've seen 1 awful video from this guy (Loi Kratong with no locals), never again.

Clicked on the link to read the blog ......... Texas holdem poker ......... never again.

Most of the posters praising, have suspiciously low post counts, wondered if they are dupe accounts for the OP.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

To TV posters. I don't know if you realize this, but these posters do not read any comments that you write. They don't respond to any comments on any thread they start. They are only placing their videos to promote their business. It is a free way for them to get advertising and hits to their site. Personally, I think mods should ban them permanently. If others want to link to their sites that is different but this is shameless self promotion in the guise of being community members in which they are not. A simple search will show that they don't contribute other than spamming their crap.

• Like 1

To TV posters. I don't know if you realize this, but these posters do not read any comments that you write. They don't respond to any comments on any thread they start. They are only placing their videos to promote their business.

You are clearly out of the loop, especially the news loop. ThaiVisa only exists to be used as an ad platform to promote other businesses. In fact the entire Internet now seems to exist only as an advertising medium. Almost makes me nostalgic for the old Usenet days. Pickle King, I might almost miss you before I die.

On the subject of prices, my pals massive house in a gated community in Phra Khanong, Bangkok was i) cheap, and ii) would have been a quarter of the price if they company hadn't been paying. You wonder how single pensioners manage to blow through £15,000 a year without doing things that they wouldn't want their mothers to know about.