What pisses you off the most?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People chatting on cell phones while walking down the sidewalk....

Morons stopping at the top of escalators and just standing there thinking which way to go... Or continue chatting on their cell phones....

Waiting to make a turn when some A..hole thinks he can just force his way in front of you after he jumped 20 other cars in the line... And he is chatting on his cell phone during the entire process...

Going out with your mate and he spends the entire night chatting on his cell phone....

i think I just hate rude people who chat on their cell phones when they should be paying attention to something else.

People chatting on cell phones while walking down the sidewalk....

Morons stopping at the top of escalators and just standing there thinking which way to go... Or continue chatting on their cell phones....

Waiting to make a turn when some A..hole thinks he can just force his way in front of you after he jumped 20 other cars in the line... And he is chatting on his cell phone during the entire process...

Going out with your mate and he spends the entire night chatting on his cell phone....

i think I just hate rude people who chat on their cell phones when they should be paying attention to something else.

I understand,i would like to,oh hell,sorry got to take this call!

Folks in front of me that can't walk in a straight line.

When servers don't write down my order.

Flight attendants that hand me a customer satisfaction form while I'm in the middle of a film.

It pisses me off knowing that anytime I ask my employees a question, their first instinct is to lie.

Missed calls.

The aftertaste of protein shakes.

When my co-worker refuses to refuel the vehicle or change a flat tire.

My own penmanship.

People I hardly know telling me their [insert family member] is sick and they have no money.

The left lane on Sukhumvit Road.

Animated Avatars.

Buffering.

The guy in Siam Paragon Department store that uses plastic to "scratch" the door panel and then magically remove it with his amazing products. Dude, let's go outside and try this experiment using my key and your boss' car.

Old people that think they are smart because they wear glasses.

Parents that don't control their evil children.

Evil children.

Sticky Tables.

Paying income tax, then paying tax on goods and services.

Litter.

When I can't remember where I put ______________.

It pisses me off when my shoes squeak on a tiled floor.

Carpal tunnel syndrome.

white folk calling themselves 'farang' then arguing it's acceptable.

@OP

Get yourself some transport, you are spending too much time on the bus.

are you here for the 15 or 30 min argument ? smile.png

I've told you once!

No you haven't.
I most certailnly did.

People who can't figure out how to use Bangkok's BTS ticket barriers and block the lane at peak times while they faff about trying to put their card in the wrong slot. How hard can it be!!

Get yourself down to Nana Plaza. Then you will know how hard some find it.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Being pissed on.

Really? Well, each to their own i guess.

Some people pay for that.

98 times out of 100, no need to pay (I would imagine)

Being pissed on.

Really? Well, each to their own i guess.

Some people pay for that.

98 times out of 100, no need to pay (I would imagine)

So the other 2 times you did pay,is that what your saying.

Please put your drink down and call us when you're sober.

when you say us? you have a cult of yourselves with the same number?

No it's called multiple personality disorder.

Anyway:

It annoys me when I get into an elevator and want to go to the top floor but have to stop at each floor because lazy idiots come in only to go up 1-2 floors instead of using the escalator.

It makes me furious that motorbikes use the pedestrian sidewalk and pass inches away from me at high speeds.

I find it disgusting when taxi drivers go "Hurcccch..." then open the door and spit out their snot.

It bothers me that there's always a female cleaner wiping the floor behind me as I pull my privates out to urinate.

I hate it when my friends say "Wait a moment, don't touch it yet!" then feel the need to take a picture of my and their meal and upload it to their friends. And while we're at it: I hate selfies!

"It bothers me that there's always a female cleaner wiping the floor behind me as I pull my privates out to urinate."

You should try using the urinal.

Trying to get out of a bts door. The people on the platform especially thais will not wait for anyone to get out they push on in.

Same getting out of an elevator door,

People that think every man came here for the whores. Or that anyone who doesn't use them must be either gay or a religious puritan of some kind.

That guy on TV who is always telling everybody he didn't come here for the whores and that he is not gay.... We got it already!

People that think every man came here for the whores. Or that anyone who doesn't use them must be either gay or a religious puritan of some kind.

That guy on TV who is always telling everybody he didn't come here for the whores and that he is not gay.... We got it already!

I find it insulting when Thai people find out I don't have a girlfriend then automatically ask "You penn gay?", and in one particular instance "We have gay boy massage". That made me furious for the rest of the day.

I find it insulting when Thai people find out I don't have a girlfriend then automatically ask "You penn gay?", and in one particular instance "We have gay boy massage". That made me furious for the rest of the day.

Hahaha

Thanks for the laugh.