Any experience Brazilian bbq ratilana hotel?

johnmcedinghburg

• 2 weeks later...

Daughter went there on a recent trip over wasn't very impressed.

I think it was around 595 baht (without drinks).....but I'm not certain.

Everything at Rati Lanna is way overpriced, but they have a nice pool.

Not to change the subject but since you mentioned it ...;)

Is the pool at least 25m length & is it available to non-guests (with a "plunge" fee of course)?

Not to change the subject but since you mentioned it ...wink.png

Is the pool at least 25m length & is it available to non-guests (with a "plunge" fee of course)?

You can buy daily fitness membership, which includes the pool 350 baht, not cheap.

I could also be wrong, but I remember that my wife and I paid close to 2k baht and we didn't order anything extra. They also might have a special now as we went a while back.

I could also be wrong, but I remember that my wife and I paid close to 2k baht and we didn't order anything extra. They also might have a special now as we went a while back.

What exactly do you get at a Brazilian BBQ?

Not to change the subject but since you mentioned it ...wink.png

You can buy daily fitness membership, which includes the pool 350 baht, not cheap.

Keep the riff-raff out thumbsup.gif

"Is that what the Rati Lanna BBQ consists of?"

They had some grilled fish as well. There was a small selection of salads, sides and other entrees. The quality was good overall but nothing spectacular. Deserts were nothing special.

I have been told that it is popular with hi so Thai tourist from BKK. Personally, I don't know why. It wasn't really anything special. When we went there weren't many foreign tourists mostly Thais.

Holiday Inn Sunday buffet was my favorite for a while but when they went to 800+ and reduced selection, I gave up hope. Seems like every place that I like eventually raises prices, reduces quality and selection. I don't mind prices increasing as long as selection and quality stay the same but it seem that everything comes with all three changes.