Has Zico's Brazilian Grill gone ?

Asiantravel

Do we know where Hooters is going yet?,maybe this location

I heard North Pattaya.

But would the outdoor tables work for what Hooters does?

Families walking by ...

Why would families be a problem, JT?

1. you can't start to teach the kids early enough what's good looking...

2. in Pattaya, they would actually not see anything more than what is walking around on the beach road anyway...

3. would attract more daddy's with families...

but be honest, JT... you would not mind an outdoor seating if it would be a hooters BOYZ edition... tongue.png

Stop the gay baiting. I'm not very interested in Hooters FOOD period, and would hope for something better. If you want flesh in this town, you certainly don't need any kind of Hooters.

To add, Hooters brand does not ever offer any diversity in their flesh offerings. That's their policy. They have one in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, a very major gay travel resort and it's as straight as they come. (In case, not clear, I REALLY do not care.)

Edited by Jingthing

The Hooters in Phuket is allied to the Hard Rock and I would expect it to be the same here. The one in Patong has an outside circular bar and tables and an indoor area (minimal due to design). I don't see how outside tables would affect their business. They just need somewhere big enough. North Pattaya? Ummmm large cleared plot where Windmill (?) was.

Why would families be a problem, JT?

1. you can't start to teach the kids early enough what's good looking...

2. in Pattaya, they would actually not see anything more than what is walking around on the beach road anyway...

3. would attract more daddy's with families...

but be honest, JT... you would not mind an outdoor seating if it would be a hooters BOYZ edition... tongue.png

Stop the gay baiting. I'm not very interested in Hooters FOOD period, and would hope for something better. If you want flesh in this town, you certainly don't need any kind of Hooters.

To add, Hooters brand does not ever offer any diversity in their flesh offerings. That's their policy. They have one in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, a very major gay travel resort and it's as straight as they come. (In case, not clear, I REALLY do not care.)

Appology, JT, if my joking attempt offended you, but can't see how you read gay baiting in my post..

I know I'm rather hijacking this thread- but as someone who spends nearly every day eating out- has anyone else downloaded the eatigo app.

Some excellent discounts- 50% at major hotels etc.

Jingthing have you seen this - works in Singapore, Bangkok & Pattaya ?

Regards Peter

• Like 1