Office rental in bkk

OK - My plans to move some/all of my business to Thailand are going OK!  Now I need some help to get information about office rentals.

I was about to upgrade my UK office to operate as a 'Network Operations Centre (NOC)', (where I can monitor and control my services on the various mobile networks etc).  Well, my UK office rental is pretty steep, and I therefore have the option to base this NOC either in the UK, at my Spanish office (reasonably cheap option), or in BKK (cost not known..)!

I would need an office space of maybe 25-50 square metres (so not huge...), with ADSL internet access.  Somewhere down in Silom would be nice..

But can anyone give me some ideas as to how much I need to pay for office space in BKK?  Better still - Does anyone know of office space in a decent, modern building that is available?

Thanks for all your help!!

Simon

You could also consider putting your NOC, within the Data Center that would provide you co-location, or even outsource this function to the Data Center.

As for using ADSL in Bangkok to connect your NOC to the Internet ... I would personnaly go for a Lease Line, and use ADSL/ISDN as a backup solution.