What is it about some Men who Bring Thai women to the UK

Thongkorn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Thailand for the resident offshore income tax legislation, and so's my wife (and our son, and the cat).

No, I never struggled romantically in the UK.

Even worst, you come to Thailand home of mans playground and you stay in every night on TV and subject your Child to Thai education. That's is just cruel.....think of your child and return home you selfish gi*

You would have thought that after the sex abuse revelations of the last few years - where people complained to the authorities and were ignored - it would have started to seep into the public consciousness that if someone expresses fear/asks for help they should at least be listened to.

I'm appalled that anyone now carries a "blind eye," attitude. That's what allows the psychos and abusers free reign.

I think that the politically correct brigade and the civil libertarian lobby have done more damage. That and the dumbing down of law enforcement partly caused by overwhelming and onerous paperwork and compliance requirements brought about by the same PC and CL crowds.

I'm in Thailand for the resident offshore income tax legislation, and so's my wife (and our son, and the cat).

Even worst, you come to Thailand home of mans playground and you stay in every night on TV and subject your Child to Thai education. That's is just cruel.....think of your child and return home you selfish gi*

Isn't it time you changed hands? You'll get <deleted> writers cramp carrying on like that.

I read somewhere that the Thai embassy in London get an average of 18 Thai women every day wanting to go back home due to abuse. coffee1.gif

That shows you the quality of the farang too

I read somewhere that just over 64% of farang that marry Thai women are abject losers coffee1.gif

The numbers are hard to dispute coffee1.gif

Isn't it time you changed hands? You'll get <deleted> writers cramp carrying on like that.

PMSL

My son receives a better education than most receive back home.

He can already correctly spell "worse", correctly punctuate "man's playground" (though he wouldn't say "home of man's playground", since it makes no sense) and use the correct case for "child", for example.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

To be perfectly honest, as a rule I do not go to beer bars in Thailand. Due to:

1 - The really, really shit music played on repeat

2 - Classless foreigners talking in pidgin English

3 - The occasionally pretty, but generally intellectually subpar women

Given that you demonstrate zero experience of encountering Thai women outside of the confines of beer bars, I suspect the only place you can garner attention, is in one. Which completely explains your sad perspective.

In short, I'm far happier with my pair than I would be with yours.

wai.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. I only wish I had your eloquence because if I did I would have said it.

Yet another TV thread chipping away at my faith in humanity.

It may surprise you to hear that the standard of Thai education can be very high.

Then again any education at all would probably be a surprise to you.

It may surprise you to hear that the standard of Thai education can be very high.

Then again any education at all would probably be a surprise to you.

Standard of Thai education can be very high in compared to what.....The local Zoo?

100K a month for box standard education at Pattana or Harrow.No thanks

whistling.gif Just to make it clear I never would condone physical violence against a spouse.

However, I have some experience with friends who were physically and mentally abused for years by their wives.....don't believe it doesn't happen.

Women can be very inventive and vindictive against their husbands..... I personally know of one wife with an older husband who filmed herself having sex with his younger brother and then posted the video on the web for his friends to see.

It wasn't done just one time it was a deliberately repeated thing.

All I'm saying is don't always make the assumption that the man is always at fault...... repeated mental humiliation can cause any person, male or female, to explode in violence.

People do have limits, and when pushed far enough, past that limit, they can lose control and explode violently.

At risk 30 something year old Thai women find out too late that tattoo laden, truck-drivin', shaven-headed, beer-swilling former sex tourist British males over 55 don't make the best hubbies - so these fine British gentlemen have to downgrade to what they can hook up withsad.png "successfully"

In other words - Issan here I come - ready or not!

Lucifer, on 25 Apr 2015 - 16:27, said:
Somtamnication, on 25 Apr 2015 - 14:40, said:

I read somewhere that the Thai embassy in London get an average of 18 Thai women every day wanting to go back home due to abuse. coffee1.gif

...so, about 5000 a year. Utter rubbish.

5000 a year does sound a bit over the top, but saying that in 1989 because of some voluntary work my wife and I were doing to help abused and abandoned Asian wives in the Farnborough, Camberley area, we decided to use our home as a social club and meeting place 3 or 4 nights a week , itquickly became a thai meeting place, most of the ladies were from isaan, because of my long jahrige connection with the Som Tam triangle, and my spoken thai at that time was better suited to Mukdaharn than BKK we became a great success helping many, by the time we emigrated to the land of the big fluffy koala in 1996 we had nearly 1300wives and couples on our books, news travels fast we had not been in Brisbane 6 weeks when the first distraught thai lady turned up on the doorstep

Its sad, but Thailand has taught you nothing.

Don't get involved.

I'm sure she has contacts that can help her with a number of options. Right now, it serves her purposes. Respect that.

If the guy is a complete ass, I'm sure that shown thru when they were "dating".

Up to her

To be perfectly honest, as a rule I do not go to beer bars in Thailand. Due to:

1 - The really, really shit music played on repeat

2 - Classless foreigners talking in pidgin English

3 - The occasionally pretty, but generally intellectually subpar women

Given that you demonstrate zero experience of encountering Thai women outside of the confines of beer bars, I suspect the only place you can garner attention, is in one. Which completely explains your sad perspective.

In short, I'm far happier with my pair than I would be with yours.

wai.gif

laugh.pngthumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

At risk 30 something year old Thai women find out too late that tattoo laden, truck-drivin', shaven-headed, beer-swilling former sex tourist British males over 55 don't make the best hubbies - so these fine British gentlemen have to downgrade to what they can hook up withsad.png "successfully"

Nothing wrong with shaving your head if you are going bald :)

At risk 30 year old washed up Walking Street girls. Now a " good girl" don't make ideal wives either;)