If you dropped dead right now, who would care....

sipi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money put to one side for my bonfire, a cheap farewell, no booze too. Then my partner will sort out the calls to family about my demise, my will states i stay here in thailand, and all my investments, pensions etc will be transfered to my partner, bye bye

+1

Hopefully my family will do as I have said and not waste the little money left on a funeral and feeding all the neighbourhood hangerons who never gave her any respect till I came along. Of course friends will get a good meal at home but otherwise they can go to hell.....hopefullly I will not see them there.

"So, where to from here.... "

In a better world, without bitterness, negativity, scams, murders etc etc.

And on top of that I would have 40 virgins attending to me......although I'm not a Muslim...............

I feel it would be desperate for you Costas,if you could no longer,be the first respondent to any new threads,on tvf,or indeed post at all,do they have the internet in the afterlife.

As to who would care ,i believe my wife and kids would be devastated , my siblings upset .

as to where i am going ,nowhere ,there is only my dna and memories of me left the rest is just part of the earth ,there is no God ,no Messiahs , nothing , just nothing thumbsup.gif i would love to believe that i am going to meet my parents ect ,but that is not for me.

My English friends here would care.

My g/f would care.

My friends in the UK would care.

My son - I don't give a sh!t if he cares - he is not getting my house.

Most of all, I would care.

If I dropped dead tonight, no more sex, no more rock n roll and no more beer, fun and the rest.

It can be said that a mans wealth can be measured by how much he is missed when he's gone.

Dropping down dead would be the least of my problems.......I'm dead!

What now? What happens next is none of my business really. The only thing that saddens me about the scenario you describe is not my passing, but the thought of my wife having to deal with it all. despite all the jokes and digs about Thai wife's mine would miss me, as I would her very much.

My English friends here would care.

My g/f would care.

My friends in the UK would care.

My son - I don't give a sh!t if he cares - he is not getting my house.

Most of all, I would care.

If I dropped dead tonight, no more sex, no more rock n roll and no more beer, fun and the rest.

oh dear . A Thai gf has driven a codger against his own flesh and blood.

Due I'm a official, my partner have right on a furneralpayment (this is writen to the pensiondepartment , undersighned by the rest of my famely and officialy sealed)

I hope he did understand me very good to cremate me as quick as possible and put the rest of the money in his pocket + the money he can take of for the time to my livecertificate (every 6 months). If I'm dead, I'm no more use and want no" flowers" from people who did not offer me some I was alive.

"So, where to from here.... "

In a better world, without bitterness, negativity, scams, murders etc etc.

And on top of that I would have 40 virgins attending to me......although I'm not a Muslim...............

"And on top of that I would have 40 virgins attending to me."

If you dropped dead on Beach Rd, it would be 40 Ladyboys "attending" to your mortal remains and any bling you're wearing.

Edited by Suradit69

Interesting.. this question came up just as I was preparing a similar list.. I'm going in for open-heart surgery tomorrow and am compiling a list of who's to be emailed re/the outcome (I'm expecting that to be positive!). But building the list makes you think.

I've partitioned into who simply needs to be notified, who cares a lot, but will then quickly move-on and who really, really cares. (Spouse, kids, sister, a couple of close friends for 35 years)

All my legal paperwork is in order, BTW and I encourage everyone to do that.

I can't wait to be back in Thailand in a few months. I STILL have to meet my tirak's mom as we met in the States. (My 2nd Thai wife.. maybe I should write a book.)

I know many old guys in their 60s and 70s whose wives would be happy getting 10 million plus baht.

Sadly. Nobody really would care if they died. If I died my wife would care as would my 3 grown up kids and a few long term Thai and farang friends.

So, it's only your wife and kids that would care? All the old guys aren't going to be missed, just going to leave behind happy money-hungry wives. Wake up and try and develop a brain that doesn't stereotype everyone.