Finnish tourist beaten up by Britons

Thaivisa News

Well its very common with the Scandinavian tourist type. They really do loose the plot. Good to see the Brits and Thai's doing there civic duty and whooping his backside. He might think twice. I had it with a german in soi diana inn before. At a hotdog stand. Well the soi over soi Buakhow cant remember if that's still diana inn. He attacked me so I hit him with the wooden bar stool around the stand . Knocked him sparko. Got on my bike and left. Never heard a dicky bird about it. I bet he had a headache in the morning lol.

hope ya shouted two world wars,and one world cup as you rode off into the sunset..

Nope sorry I didn't. Its not relevant to me. Just the present day.

Don't live in the past m8. Its of no benefit

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Seems Brits are just like Thais.. need to have it from numbers. (sorry the standard remark the expats make when its one on many so I do the same) Just to show its not only Thais but also Brits that are cowards.

No mate you got it wrong,,,,The worst are the clogies,

Seems Brits are just like Thais.. need to have it from numbers. (sorry the standard remark the expats make when its one on many so I do the same) Just to show its not only Thais but also Brits that are cowards.

4 guys sorting out one guy with a knife seems fair to me, the guy leaves the bar and returns with a knife, he was looking for trouble, and got it.

oh ... this is the quality tourists that drink in Pattaya ....

what a bunch of drunken idiots both the brits & the finnish guy.

Get back to where you came from ..... come again when you know how to behave !!!

or better still ...... only ever visit Pattaya whistling.gif

Edited by steven100

I witnessed this event and the policeman asked me why I did not help.... I said , I would have But....I thought 4 was enough..! cheesy.gif

Thanks for a good laugh. :0)

Gotta say tho, if it were me i would have helped the Fin.

In true ThaiVisa farang style i would have played a few Steven Segal mooves and taken all four of those no class poms out in 10 seconds!

If it's true that the Finnish man left and returned with a knife all bets are off. I'd rather be shot than stabbed. A knife cuts a wide swath with a good change of hitting a vital artery or organ.

If that's true about the knife I don't blame the Brits and as reported Thais for stopping the guy. The more the better.

"The witnesses said both Thais and foreigners stepped in to stop the brawl."

It just shows that ANY nationality can gang up on others and its not an exclusive Thai thing like some foreigners like to believe.

Did you miss the part about the Finnish guy coming back to the bar with a knife?

He shouldn't have came back after the quarrel (with a knife), simple as that.

If you look for a fight with a knife you deserve a beating from as many people are available.

I think that you should have said "These Brits are cowards".....history shows how "brave and loyal" Britain is to its allies.....you would do well to remember that.....before making your generalisations against all nationalities

I am British and have no sympathy for these "thugs" ...I sincerely hope that they are locked up and the key is thrown away....

Think before you write

I think that you should have said "These Brits are cowards".....history shows how "brave and loyal" Britain is to its allies.....you would do well to remember that.....before making your generalisations against all nationalities

I am British and have no sympathy for these "thugs" ...I sincerely hope that they are locked up and the key is thrown away....

Think before you write

I agree with part of your post. The problem is Holland owes Britton and the US so much, ( Robblok is a Cloggie ) as do Belgium and France, in respect of the last two world wars.

I also have no sympathy for thugs,BUT if he really did return with a knife,then he deserved a real good kicking,its not easy to tackle a lunatic with a knife without getting badly cut.