Phallus dispute shuts temple down, temporarily

Thaivisa News

The Phallus symbol in Thailand is all over the place.. There used to be a hotel in Bangkok that had these through out the gardens. Don't know if it's still there or not. The first time I saw one was about 20 years ago. A monk had one on a key chain, I thought, <deleted>? blink.png

I am sure that it was in the grounds of the Dusit Thani on the corner of Rama IV and Silom. Not sure if they are there anymore.

The Phallus symbol in Thailand is all over the place.. There used to be a hotel in Bangkok that had these through out the gardens. Don't know if it's still there or not. The first time I saw one was about 20 years ago. A monk had one on a key chain, I thought, <deleted>? blink.png

I am sure that it was in the grounds of the Dusit Thani on the corner of Rama IV and Silom. Not sure if they are there anymore.

Garden at the back of the Nailert (ex - Hilton) on wireless road is a shrine to the phallus and symbol for fertility for those wishing to conceive. Still there and still accumulating donated phalluses..

Best avoided by Thai GF unless she wants to conceive....