neutering cats

Dirk_brijs

Female cat of our neighbor (who doesnt seem to care too much of his cat) has given birth for the second time now in our house.

We have taken care of the first set (2 boys) but now another 3 would be too much.

Anyway am looking for the cheapest place to bring this Female cat of the neighbor and have it neutered so no more giving birth anywhere as our MooBahn is been taken over by cats fast now so have to start somewhere.

• Like 1

You don't say where in Pattaya you are located but there are vets all around town. I've had many done on various cats I've owned. Cost is very cheap...500-1000 baht. Don't forget to wait till the kitties are weaned and she will have to stay with you about a week for post operative recovery.

You don't say where in Pattaya you are located but there are vets all around town. I've had many done on various cats I've owned. Cost is very cheap...500-1000 baht. Don't forget to wait till the kitties are weaned and she will have to stay with you about a week for post operative recovery.

I have transportation so anywhere in Pattaya would do?

Question was where are the cheap ones the vet I usually go for isn't one of them and don't want to spend the 2000baht on a cat which is not even mine.

I have transportation so anywhere in Pattaya would do?

Question was where are the cheap ones the vet I usually go for isn't one of them and don't want to spend the 2000baht on a cat which is not even mine.

I have used Nern Plub Wan Animal Hospital a couple times with good results. If you make your way to the entrance of NPW on Sukhumvit, drive up about a kilometer and over the railroad bridge crossing and it will be about 300 meters or so past the bridge on your right. There is a sign and a Big C Minimart at the entrance...turn in and keep to your left and drive around towards the back of this plaza. The hospital is at the back on the right hand side.

As a cat lover, I also thank or doing this kind deed for the cat. You and the cat will have better lives for doing it.

Cheapest place would probably be city vet located in fire station on 3rd road. In and out in a few hours. But wait till the current kittens are weaned and don't do it when the cat is menstruating. Best wishes.

Edited by Keesters

• 3 years later...

A post has been removed, sorry we do not allow name and shame posts on Thai Visa because of the strict libel laws in Thailand.

As this topic is three years old it can be closed