Projects In Chiang Mai?

nikster

Is there some sort of overview with links to all projects in Chiang Mai? I know that every project - housing or condo - has a website, but how do I find them?

Anyone know a good real estate website? I found tons of them on Google, but most seem to be totally outdated and / or have broken web interfaces...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nikster,

I didn't hear yet about a site where all projects are being listed in Chiang Mai, most project builders work seperately from eachother........

If you want i can help you on your search.....just send me an email about what you are looking for and see what i can do if you want :o

Kind regards,

Thaibel Asia

Is there some sort of overview with links to all projects in Chiang Mai? I know that every project - housing or condo - has a website, but how do I find them?

Anyone know a good real estate website? I found tons of them on Google, but most seem to be totally outdated and / or have broken web interfaces...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

OK Nikster... yes, I believe I have one of the best selections of property in Thailand at my site (www.1rai.com), and certainly the best user interface, although we only have one agent in Chiang Mai (First National Real Estate)... I doubt this will be the case for long as I am constantly contacting developers and agents all over Thailand.

Pick up a copy of BAAN DEE Real Estate Magazine for 40B. There is a Housing Project in Chiang Mai Listing in the back. The listing is nicely categorized by area and includes the name of the project in Thai and English, the starting price, and contact number. The listing apprears to be fairly comprehensive. Most of the articles are in both Thai and English too.

Hope this helps,

_ihop