Mulberry and Gucci watches in pattaya.. Anyone know where? Thank you

Huayrat

Oh well guess that was a waste of time.. Best get my running shoes on and go hunting

What / who are Mulberry watches? You mean Burberry by any chance?

Either way, Thailand is not the best place to shop for luxury brand items of any kind. If I feel like splurging then big money can be saved shopping in the USA. And for watches in particular, import duty isn't all that much so you could even buy from the non-AD gray market sellers like Jomashop.com and have it shipped. (Though of course if you wait until a US trip then you won't have the shipping and duty to deal with.

The only watches that can occasionally be bought at a competitive price are G-Shocks, but then only when shopping around. Even entry level or mid-range Seikos are best purchased out of Singapore or Japan.

Then once you get to luxury brands the USA is the way to go, including all the Swiss brands. And if I put on my watch-snob hat, I could also add that Burberry (and Gucci) is one of those fashion brands that now make 'everything', usually contracted out to companies that actually make watches and sunglasses for a living, then slap on the brand. I think all their watches are in the fashion-quartz category, retailing at or below the actual Swiss watch brands. (Watch brands like Tissot, Longines, Oris, Mido, Hamilton etc. etc. who (also) make quality mechanical watches)

EDIT: I know this isn't particularly helpful but adding it anyway in case this topic every comes up in a search. :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Quote from a well-known local dealer:

"Our shop sells these deluxe timepieces @ knock-down, bargain basement prices- guaranteed lowest in town... only 100 baht for the Gulberry's & 200 for the Mucci's!"

I got a nice Rolex from him, 100% genuine, 650 baht, maybe he was telling porkies....titter titter

Follow up, and a more direct solution to the OP's question: If it is indeed Burberry then this seems like a really good source, and at reasonable prices: https://www.facebook.com/pwatchshop

Also for other fashion-brands like Armani, Coach. DKNY... (I.e. not really 'true' watch brands.. but I think I made that point already. wink.png )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai