XXL Underpants

MYKTHEMIN

Here is a suggestion and I hope you don't take it the wrong way. Why not go on a diet and get on a exercise program and shed some pounds and get back to just "L" size or hopefully "M". Exercise and diet really work. I'm 70 y/o and I weigh the same now, 145 lb, as when I was discharged from the USAF in the early sixties. Post again if you want some diet/exercise suggestions.

Give up wearing underpants. There is no need. Strap it to your leg, if that part is an issue. Shorts, jeans, business slacks, haven't worn underkaks in years. Let them be free and happy. smile.png

Bugger me... another Pattaya 'commando'

Here is a suggestion and I hope you don't take it the wrong way. Why not go on a diet and get on a exercise program and shed some pounds and get back to just "L" size or hopefully "M". Exercise and diet really work. I'm 70 y/o and I weigh the same now, 145 lb, as when I was discharged from the USAF in the early sixties. Post again if you want some diet/exercise suggestions.

Wise suggestion- but you can't say that these days- large is beautiful , you can destroy sometimes self esteem, make them depressed when they look in the mirror ( if they can find one big enough)

The latest research has shown that exercise is really a waste of time; the key thing is diet.

The Outlet mall has XXXXL clothes- good place to start waddling to.

Just the facts!

After you reach 70+ it is better to Large, (Not Obese) The study that took 30 years to complete in Europe shows.

Longer life expectancy and less chronic health problems as you get older.

I can send the study, I won't debate it.

Glad i never was bothered by weight, 105 kg at 17, 103ks at 73 !

Only problem here in the LOS is buying shoes in size 48-50 and wide size.

I am sure the OP never thought of a diet. I think you may have changed his life. Next maybe you should go tell some poor people to just get a better job.

Not sure what we would all do without your 70 years of life experinces.

What was you? a pull through for a rifle?

Careful you dont blow away on a windy day!

Some people are big (and obviously some are tiny!), does not mean they are out of shape, need to exercise or diet!!.

Many Thanks for all the help, got some excellent quality and the correct size in Marks and Spencer, not cheap but proper size, find most thai XXL more like L

I got 3 pairs there on Friday. 1190 thb I think.... works out quite good when you consider the quality and the length of time they will remain decent.

Many Thanks for all the help, got some excellent quality and the correct size in Marks and Spencer, not cheap but proper size, find most thai XXL more like L

Are the M&S sizes here - as labelled - actually UK sizes?

I normally take 'M' in UK sizing but seem to need at least 'XL' when purchased here. I've never bought from M&S here but my experience of M&S undies bought in UK is that they are very durable and may last for years. Not cheap but you don't need to replace them too often.

DM

Try Central Festival, the men's section I think is on 3rd floor (2nd road side). I know they have XL, not sure about XXL

They have...just bought me some sexy numbers today. The best variety is in the Jockey section, but the Hom and Armani briefs are tres chic as well. The fella who handles the Jockey brand is very knowledgable and helpful (all the girls who sell the other brands aren't good for much except for off-color jokes on which way one hangs). Be sure to ask him if a brief style you fancy is "Thai" or "international" size. The Thai sizes are one smaller than international so you buy the next size up.

I normally take 'M' in UK sizing but seem to need at least 'XL' when purchased here. I've never bought from M&S here but my experience of M&S undies bought in UK is that they are very durable and may last for years. Not cheap but you don't need to replace them too often.

DM

Yes UK sizes not the overstated thai sizes which are at least 3 too small.

DM

Yes, they are exactly the same as you get in the UK. Their socks are also good, properly sized, various colours, and not thin nylon stuff.

Archived