Samsung S-6 Edge

I am thinking about buying the Samsung S-6 Edge.

The G920 model sells for 27,900 in all the shops I have looked in, but Lazada also have a G925F model for a few thousand baht more (depending on colour)

I still haven't been able to work out the difference between the models. Does anybody know?

Also, is there anywhere that is offering a cheaper price (doubt it as this is Thailand) or maybe some place that is offering a free wireless charger or phone case together with purchase.

Thanks

From what I found on the net, the G925F has a larger memory 64 GB and slightly more powerful battery (extra 50 mAh). This make it slightly thicker but surpisingly slightly lighter. In all other respects the specs appear the same to me.

So really come down to how important the extra memory is to you. I have an 16GB memory card on my existing phone and this is more than ample for me.

Rechecking the Lazada site I see that some of the G925F models come with just 32 GB memory. These are not imports so supplied to Thailand. In which case why do they sell for nearly 2000 baht extra if no real difference to the G920F?