Do it yourself car wash stations in Central Pattaya?

ricacrocre

Its done free at our house ,the wife reckons its good exercise and she can do a better job than anyone else , ,but then she also runs most mornings does exercise and plays badmington , i guess thats why she looks a lot younger than she is, me? i can watch all day sitting in the shade .thumbsup.gif

Edited by i claudius

Do you recycle your condoms too ? If you can afford a car, why would you waste your time washing it when it can be

done for you so cheap and well done too. Unless your buddies want to help ?

fat-hairy-men-in-speedos-washing-car1.jp

Not my cup of tea

BUT--I would patronize an establishment such as this in a heartbeat...

post-74977-0-92149200-1430460075_thumb.j post-74977-0-32691600-1430460144_thumb.j

tongue.png

• 6 months later...

Hello,

Does she know that she must spray and foam the car before using a sponge ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/870833-clear-your-car-use-pressure-spray-bottle-to-spray-foam-before-rubbing-your-car/

Thanks if you know how I could get good foam without electricity !

Its done free at our house ,the wife reckons its good exercise and she can do a better job than anyone else , ,but then she also runs most mornings does exercise and plays badmington , i guess thats why she looks a lot younger than she is, me? i can watch all day sitting in the shade .thumbsup.gif

Thank you for the update.

99 thb is actually a very normal price for only outside cleaning ? How many times they spray the car ?

What else do they do ?

In the interest of keeping the info current, the 89B place has now moved to here https://goo.gl/maps/irexuoRdQDG2 (picture is hopelessly out of date - the area looks nothing like this now) and the price has gone up to 99B.

I find that a lot of places charge more for a pick-up, so 99B is quite good.

They use a power spray, then suds and sponges, then power spray again. Then they dry it and do around the doors and the windows by hand etc.

They can also do the inside, underneath, and the motor. I think the entire package is 220B.

Why, when you can get an excellent car wash for about 2 US dollars, by someone on the street, would you want to wash the car yourself ?

where can one get an excellent car wash done for 65 baht ?

Try your wife

• 1 year later...

It's weird that only 1 guy is smart enough to open DIY high pressure car wash. Many people would prefer to pay 10 or 20 thb to clear their motorbike than 100 or even 200+ for cars.

Have you found any other place ?

Edited by BsBs

On 4/29/2015 at 3:26 PM, WhamBam said:

turn leftt off soi Arunothai, up Arunothai 7 90 deg right, 1st left.and there they are on the right hand side.

That's actually Sukhumvit 42/1 (changes from Arunotai 7 at the dogleg). Another way is heading north on Sukhumvit between Tai and Klang, turn into 42/1 which is immediately before the Max Muay Tai Stadium... the wash bays are about 250 m down on your left.