Coffee Shop with Early Opening Hours?

darrenh

I'm hoping to find a coffee shop that opens at 6am?

Live in Chalong, so would prefer nothing by the airport, but hoping to find shops centrally or down South.

Any options? Seems like most are around 8am or so? However, I haven't lived here long enough to visit too many yet.

Thank you as always for any feedback.

Cheers!

It's A big problem all over Thailand.So many more places opening up 9 and 10. So few open at 7 or earlier.

Yes, big problem in a place where almost every other shop is open 24/7.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Bake " across from Chalong Temple , official time is 7 am but I use to go there at 6.30 and they were always there and opened

That place is absolute crap.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Bake " across from Chalong Temple , official time is 7 am but I use to go there at 6.30 and they were always there and opened

It's ok food but really overpriced which is crap. 240 for a simple tuna and salad sandwich.

It's ok food but really overpriced which is crap. 240 for a simple tuna and salad sandwich.

Dont agree at all, had breky there a few weeks ago, the food and service were filth.

Edited by beechbum

Dont agree at all, had breky there a few weeks ago, the food and service were filth.
So you found the prices even more abhorrent due to the filthy food and service?

I only ever grab a sandwich or pastry. Their coffee is disgusting and never sat down for their breakfasts.