Thai court grants Koh Tao evidence review for pair accused of Brit murders

webfact

There's no evidence of him being on the island.

Simply nothing. So, what should we expect from the conspiracy theorists? I expect more of the vague "they" are all in on it....

Are you calling the RTP conspiracy theorists? They seriously thought it was him on that video for the first week of the investigation. They have never claimed, since then, it was not him, unless you can cite something which shows the police claiming it was not him (But then AleG asserts police statements are not fact). And that's just some police officers who were spearheading the investigation. Then there are the many folks who have seen the CCTV of Running Man, and believe it is him. BTW, I'd rather deal with un-doctored pics and videos, rather than photoshopped pics, like the one AleG put forth, 2 posts prior.

It bolsters the premise that I and other fair-minded people adhere to, in this case: We're willing to concede the B2 are guilty and should be punished severely, if it's proven by a fair trial that they were guilty of the crimes they're charged with.

In contrast, the H's people shielders can never admit the people they're shielding could be guilty, regardless of what evidence comes forth.

Can you see the difference? One side is open plausible scenarios which are supported by evidence. The other side isn't, and will do all they can to discredit anything which indicate others could be involved. One side is open and seeks justice. The other side is closed-minded.

"One side is open plausible scenarios which are supported by evidence."

Who, your side? No you don't, case in point: "They have never claimed, since then, it was not him, unless you can cite something which shows the police claiming it was not him"

That is not just not supported by evidence, it goes against facts which have already been shown to you, or did you forget this:

"But police questioned Mr. Warot and established that he was not on the island when the murder took place, deputy police chief Pol.Gen. Ake Angsananond said yesterday. Therefore, he is no longer being treated as a potential suspect, Pol.Gen. Ake said."

That doesn't seem to sink in or you are deliberately repeating things that you know are not true; since this is the fourth or fifth time I have shown you the same citation over the same point I tend to believe the former.

So, say again Mr. Truth, is this true or not? "They have never claimed, since then, it was not him"

And please spare us your "H's shielders", " RTP echoers" or any other of your self reassuring BS to weasel out of it.

"We're willing to concede the B2 are guilty and should be punished severely, if it's proven by a fair trial that they were guilty of the crimes they're charged with."

If they are found guilty you are going to declare the trial not fair and reject the verdict, I guarantee it.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AleG, in particular, and the RTP echoers in general, choose their facts. They may look at all the data related to the case, and choose which bits fit with what they the police, and the H's people want to see. That data becomes their facts. Every other bit of data, which doesn't fit with their plan, are considered 'conspiracy theories', 'fairy tales', social media hysteria, 'vile lies' .....or whatever their favorite phrase is, on a given day.

Another dynamic I'd like to point out. Whereas posters herein have been poring over the deluge of data, and taking it in to consideration, we can't expect the judge(s) to necessarily do the same. I venture to say they will make their conclusions/verdicts based on one or two items. I'm not saying that's necessarily wrong (and I don't want to be disrespectful to their position). However, those of us seeking truth have had let downs before, in this case and its investigation. We had high hopes when we heard the British experts were going to be allowed to do some investigating (as they're encouraged to do in Portugal and Holland and other foreign countries). Those hopes were dashed when, the next day, the Thai PM specified 'observers only.' We had hopes the British Coroner would do her job, and come up with some findings. Those hopes too, were dashed, when it became clear she's not doing anything in regard to the two Brit subjects who were murdered, one of whom probably gang raped. We had hopes during the first week, when it appeared the RTP were doing a decent job of seeking the real perpetrators of the crime. Those hopes were also dashed.

So, for us to now pin our hopes on what the judges decide.... ....well, we have no choice, really. We have to hope the judges will do an objective and sage job. Of course, the people who are most at risk, are the two Burmese men jailed without bail. The people next in line with the most riding on the judge's conclusion (in October '15), are those men who were prime suspects. If those men are indeed the perps, they know they're already clear and safe from prosecution. Yet, even so, they may have a few dangling thoughts concerning perversion of justice. Lucky for them, Thailand doesn't have a history of free-thinking cops who might scrutinize a 'cold case' to gauge who the real perps are. They can rest easy, but do they sleep well at night?

I wasn't going to respond to you again but on this occasion I will make an exception. I have been reading everything you post, and honestly, it is not worth commenting on other than for this one aspect that I've highlighted.

You are criticising everyone, from the RTP, to other posters but now, you have hit rock bottom. You are now openly criticising the Thai judiciary and have stated:-

"Another dynamic I'd like to point out. Whereas posters herein have been poring over the deluge of data, and taking it in to consideration, we can't expect the judge(s) to necessarily do the same. I venture to say they will make their conclusions/verdicts based on one or two items. I'm not saying that's necessarily wrong (and I don't want to be disrespectful to their position). However, those of us seeking truth have had let downs before, in this case and its investigation."

I think that by posting such a statement you have now crossed the line. You have indicated that the judge/s is inept, incapable of analysing the evidence, and will make a findings based on only one or two items. Your intellect amazes me but hopefully you have a little left to enable you to answer two questions?

Who in the hell do you think you are to caste aspersions over anyone, in particular, the judiciary and what are you trying to prove by doing so? Your prior posts lack credibility, now, with this, it has gone to zero and only highlights that you have difficulty in articulating your argument and highlights that your postings are illogical. You are also hypocritical. You degrade the a judge, who you don not know anything of and then don't want to be disrespectful. For goodness sake, post something intelligent, that is if you're capable.

I am afraid your conclusion is right , but to understand the motivation behind his posts is like a mystery really. He is the most active poster in here and sometimes he do have something interesting to post but he is stretching it and make his own conclusions like they were facts.

Edited by balo

There are plenty of facts supporting the innocence of the two kids currently incarcerated for the brutal rape murder of two equally as innocent British tourists on a tropical island where the last thing they expected was to be cornered by a gang, raped and murdered and left to be discovered raped and murdered

Kids dont do that,

Violent gang members do that

David Miller could have easily handled those two meek boys

AleG, in particular, and the RTP echoers in general, choose their facts. They may look at all the data related to the case, and choose which bits fit with what they the police, and the H's people want to see. That data becomes their facts. Every other bit of data, which doesn't fit with their plan, are considered 'conspiracy theories', 'fairy tales', social media hysteria, 'vile lies' .....or whatever their favorite phrase is, on a given day.

Another dynamic I'd like to point out. Whereas posters herein have been poring over the deluge of data, and taking it in to consideration, we can't expect the judge(s) to necessarily do the same. I venture to say they will make their conclusions/verdicts based on one or two items. I'm not saying that's necessarily wrong (and I don't want to be disrespectful to their position). However, those of us seeking truth have had let downs before, in this case and its investigation. We had high hopes when we heard the British experts were going to be allowed to do some investigating (as they're encouraged to do in Portugal and Holland and other foreign countries). Those hopes were dashed when, the next day, the Thai PM specified 'observers only.' We had hopes the British Coroner would do her job, and come up with some findings. Those hopes too, were dashed, when it became clear she's not doing anything in regard to the two Brit subjects who were murdered, one of whom probably gang raped. We had hopes during the first week, when it appeared the RTP were doing a decent job of seeking the real perpetrators of the crime. Those hopes were also dashed.

So, for us to now pin our hopes on what the judges decide.... ....well, we have no choice, really. We have to hope the judges will do an objective and sage job. Of course, the people who are most at risk, are the two Burmese men jailed without bail. The people next in line with the most riding on the judge's conclusion (in October '15), are those men who were prime suspects. If those men are indeed the perps, they know they're already clear and safe from prosecution. Yet, even so, they may have a few dangling thoughts concerning perversion of justice. Lucky for them, Thailand doesn't have a history of free-thinking cops who might scrutinize a 'cold case' to gauge who the real perps are. They can rest easy, but do they sleep well at night?

I wasn't going to respond to you again but on this occasion I will make an exception. I have been reading everything you post, and honestly, it is not worth commenting on other than for this one aspect that I've highlighted.

You are criticising everyone, from the RTP, to other posters but now, you have hit rock bottom. You are now openly criticising the Thai judiciary and have stated:-

"Another dynamic I'd like to point out. Whereas posters herein have been poring over the deluge of data, and taking it in to consideration, we can't expect the judge(s) to necessarily do the same. I venture to say they will make their conclusions/verdicts based on one or two items. I'm not saying that's necessarily wrong (and I don't want to be disrespectful to their position). However, those of us seeking truth have had let downs before, in this case and its investigation."

I think that by posting such a statement you have now crossed the line. You have indicated that the judge/s is inept, incapable of analysing the evidence, and will make a findings based on only one or two items. Your intellect amazes me but hopefully you have a little left to enable you to answer two questions?

Who in the hell do you think you are to caste aspersions over anyone, in particular, the judiciary and what are you trying to prove by doing so? Your prior posts lack credibility, now, with this, it has gone to zero and only highlights that you have difficulty in articulating your argument and highlights that your postings are illogical. You are also hypocritical. You degrade the a judge, who you don not know anything of and then don't want to be disrespectful. For goodness sake, post something intelligent, that is if you're capable.

You really need to take a breath. As a super smart person you ought to realize when you ask someone to answer 2 questions you have to ask 2 questions.

Dang it.

Now - where's ANY evidence he was on the island?

'Running Man video'

Ah yes, you know he was there because you saw him on that video, even though it's impossible to distinguish facial features at all on the footage.

One "armchair detective" somewhere else put together these two photos of Nomsod compared to the "running man", matched in quality to the footage (in my opinion they are even more clear than what can be seen on the footage), and if you (or anyone else) tells me that you can positively identify Nomsod's face or match the two faces together I don't believe you.

attachicon.gif005.jpg

But from that image we can tell what colour flip flops he was wearing.

AleG and jdinasia, Nomsod has been cleared of any involvement of the crime. Why are you spending hours defending him ?

Again you miss simple facts.

The first week of the investigation was when?

When the police said that he (never mentioned by name) was NOT on the island did you understand that to mean that the rules of science had been suspended by a grand conspiracy? That someone could be in 2 places at once?

For the 2 days 23rd until 25th (not inclusive) that they took the conspiracy theorists' online postings as meaningful he was a suspect.

BTW - that a statement was made is fact if cited. It doesn't make a statement factual. You have made many statements, almost none have been factual

So are you saying the police didn't have a clue who the killers were and took to reading stories on the internet ?

There are plenty of facts supporting the innocence of the two kids currently incarcerated for the brutal rape murder of two equally as innocent British tourists on a tropical island where the last thing they expected was to be cornered by a gang, raped and murdered and left to be discovered raped and murdered

Kids dont do that,

Violent gang members do that

David Miller could have easily handled those two meek boys

In general reference to a post above, to me the reason why some post on here is not a mystery: They are largely self-published authors or bloggers that, if their stuff goes up on ThaiVisa this topic/forum or elsewhere, convoluted or otherwise, more people will read it than have read all their other stuff combined.

You really need to take a breath. As a super smart person you ought to realize when you ask someone to answer 2 questions you have to ask 2 questions.

Dang it.

I stated before that I wasn't going to respond to you but like you friend, I will make an exception on this occasion.

What is it with you, why are you always hanging of the tails of your mate? If I wanted your advise, which, by the way, I would never seek, I would have detailed a response to you. You always seem to have a habit of telling people to take a breath why, is it because you have no real input, or just trying to be a smarty with you snide little comments?

Well Dang it, just how silly are you, can't find the two questions? It's like everything you do, just have to rush in to have your response posted and subsequently critiqued by your peers. You obviously do not take the time to read everything, or do you just you lack the ability to comprehend. It may be one, it may be the other or even the two, otherwise you would see that there were two questions asked.

Just for you. Quote< Who in the hell do you think you are to caste aspersions over anyone, in particular, the judiciary and what are you trying to prove by doing so?> End Quote And no, I am not super smart, educated, yes, something I feel that you're sadly lacking. Now tell us. just how smart are you? Not very I would imagine.

Edited by Si Thea01

The following are excerpts were taken from an article in The Nation newspaper, dated Oct. 4, two weeks after the crime. titled 'Killing of Britons' it looks to be straight from the police blotter. My comments accompany. . . . .

"Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha praised the police for the breakthrough in the much-publicised case, saying he would soon reward them."

Bmrngtang's comment: payment and/or promotions for nailing migrant Burmese (who are declared guilty before a trial)? Naw, not in Thailand.

"...police said they (the Burmese) entered Thailand ....and worked at AC Pub as general workers."

Bmrngtang's comment: they did not work at AC pub.

"Another police source said the three men had been monitored secretly after police detected signs of suspicious behaviour after interviewing staff at AC Pub...."

Bmrngtang's comment: AC pub manager is Mon. He wouldn't lie, would he?

"A police source said that both Win and Saw were smuggled into Thailand via Ranong province by an agent who charged them Bt5,000 each."

Bmrngtang's comment: it was proven later that at least one had entered Thailand legally. Do they get the Bt.5,000 refunded? That's a month's wages.

"The two told police that they had raped the woman and killed her, before stealing her mobile phone..."

Bmrngtang's comment: there it is again, from police and press sources: 'stealing Hanna's phone.'

"National police chief Pol General Somyot Poompanmoung said evidence against both Win and Saw from surveillance camera footage and DNA identification had proved that they were '100 per cent the killers - not scapegoats'."

Bmrngtang's comment: wow, that sounds objective. Forget about a silly quaint notion like, 'innocent until proven guilty.'

"Security-camera images show one of the suspects buying a packet of cigarettes at a convenience store in Koh Tao. A cigarette butt found near the victims' bodies is the same brand."

Bmrngtang's comment: That CCTV image was over 5 hours before the crime, for Bob's sake.

This topic has ran it's course, the same speculative speculation posts repeated over and over and over again, repeated insults, repeated flames, repeated defamation posts.