Free MEMIR /OIMCE training 4-8 May @ MOGIT

Hi,

some on here may know me, may have even done training with me in Johor Bahru. I was lead instructor at MSTS for MEMIR and OIMCE training for over five years. I have since left MSTS and started my own business in partnership with MOGIT.

I have a course starting on Monday 4 May and need participants for five days. If you are off swing and need the OPITO qualification why not send me a PM and have a chat about doing the training free of charge. This course will constitute my Site audit for OPITO and if successful all participants will receive an OPITO approved certificate for either MEMIR or OIMCE or both. I really only need one candidate for OIMCE but need the other candidates to role play in the other ECC positions.

TPTI were supposed to source suitable candidates but I have a feeling the public holidays have made that task too difficult for them.

Anyway, if you are interested, please PM me. This course normally costs US$3,400 for MEMIR and US$3.800 for OIMCE so it is a steal for free!

David Buck

CEO Wild Geese Solutions, Thailand

• 3 weeks later...

The MEMIR audit was completed using MOGIT staff as trainees, we received OPITO approval so the doors are now open for MEMIR training. The OPITO OIMCE audit was postponed due to no valid candidate being available to undertake the training. I am looking for 1 participant that can satisfy the OPITO standard, Element 1 criteria. Once I have a valid participant I can approach OPITO to come up again and conduct the audit (1 day only).

If any of you OIM's out there would like to do the course please check out our website: www.wildgeesethailand.com

I have attached the OPITO OIM controlling emergencies Standard for information

Dave

• 1 month later...

Archived