Hispanic courtship shapes Bush's early campaign steps

webfact

Despite the insults here (I think that's called trolling) Jeb Bush does appeal to Hispanic voters of a later age. Could possibly get 50%. As Hispanics settle down and see their paycheck go to lazies, The Republican party looks better and better.

@sirineou

How is Jeb Bush 'going down in flames'?

Have you being following the news lately in the US,

He was asked at fox news of all places to comment on his brothers Iraq policy, and how he would have done things different, his answers were at best amateurish, and it took him several attempts at several venues to adequately answer the question,

a question that he should had expected and should had being prepared for.

The pundits both on the left and right are having a field day with him. I am not saying that he is done for, but it certainly has being a rough start.

@sirineou

How is Jeb Bush 'going down in flames'?

Have you being following the news lately in the US,

He was asked at fox news of all places to comment on his brothers Iraq policy, and how he would have done things different, his answers were at best amateurish, and it took him several attempts at several venues to adequately answer the question,

a question that he should had expected and should had being prepared for.

The pundits both on the left and right are having a field day with him. I am not saying that he is done for, but it certainly has being a rough start.

. I would like to think the sons take after Barbra Bush, The More Dopey Part of the Family... I mean Bush Sr. Was a Spook in Charge

"You are part of the new wave of hope for this country," Jeb Bush said in fluent Spanish to the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference this week. Switching to English, he said the U.S. needs immigrants for the country "to become young and dynamic again."

Hey!!!! what are we non Hispanics, old and un-dynamic chopped liver ?

Time to get "Latinized', "Anglo". Or should it be "Hispanicized", "Gringo"? I confuse easily.

Edited by MaxYakov