Online outrage over woman driving while applying make-up

Bangkok:- A pretty woman came under a storm of anger from Thai Facebook users after she posted a video clip showing herself putting make-up on while driving.

The clip, which was posted by a woman with Facebook name of Beauza Supanee Treeprapunkij, showed the woman putting make-up on behind the scene while her friend holding the steering wheel.

Her friend was the one who took the clip. At the beginning of the clip, her friend looked at the camera instead of looking ahead although she was holding the wheel. The woman behind the wheel had to warn her friend to look ahead.

“I have to hold the phone and the wheel. But she steps on the accelerator pedal,” the driver’s friend said in the clip.

“This is a rush hour,” the driver replied. The two were heard giggling.

The clip earned them strong criticisms and the clip was reported by several news websites, including Khaosod Online, Kapook.com, Sanook.com, INN News and Boxza.com. Several popular Facebook fan pages, including Piak Rider Version 2 and We Love Pattaya Checkponts, also shared the clip.

Following the strong criticisms, the woman posted a comment that she was having the clip taken jut for kidding. She claimed that her car was not moving but stuck in the traffic. She said she was “sorry” to anger the “optimistic” people.

But from the clip, the driver apparently lied because the car was moving quite fast.. Several Facebook users said the car was not stopped but moving at the speed of some 40 to 60 kilometers per hour.

Most Facebook users said the woman was stupid and careless ad her act could endanger other motorists.

The strangest thing i have seen while driving,and there have been many,

was a woman ,which I thought ,had 2 heads,until i got nearer and realised

she had a parrot sitting on her shoulder (not a dead one,homage to Monty Python)

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

"A pretty woman" "Beauza Supanee Treeprapunkij" Wonder how many here headed straight over to Facebook. biggrin.png

I wonder how many headed over to facebook because of the nature of the incident, their curiosity piqued by other than prurient interest.

And Ms Supanee. You are a ditzy bimbo. Be nice if you came up before this judge:

• Like 2

why is there no outrage about people who carry babies and take small children on motorcycles with no helmet or protective clothing?

do thai's not value the life of a child?

just saying... coffee1.gif

Actually the Thais dont allow their children to wear helmets because if they got into an accident, a large helmet would actually cause more harm the the child's neck.

Thainess....and a little sarcasm from yours truly [emoji6]

why is there no outrage about people who carry babies and take small children on motorcycles with no helmet or protective clothing?

Actually the Thais dont allow their children to wear helmets because if they got into an accident, a large helmet would actually cause more harm the the child's neck.

but smashing its head into a concrete post without wouldnt eh?

I do realize you are being sarcasic no prob he he

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In video can see Bangkok taxi Yellow and green pass them.

It appears to be Left hand drive vehicle ?

Sometimes on websites you see still photos with the words etc backwards, indicating that the photo has somehow been reversed.

I know nothing about videos, is it possible that when a video is played it also show a 'reverse image' so to speak?

That's nothing... I have seen a man applying make up while driving.... talking about how long it

took the dude to finish....

Thats nothing I have seen one applying make up while driving a golf cart,at bkk golf club Any more?

What about that woman in the UK that got caught on a speed camera, speeding along the M5 using her knees to steer while looking at the rear-view mirror and applying her make-up. (IIRC she later tried to sue for invasion of privacy after that pic got published and spread around the world.)

Hopefully the car that such thai bimbos are in,in the future crashes into someother inanimate object without injuring others but these bimbos!(hopefully disfiguring them for life!) Insensitive garbage!

If it was image reversal, then it would have to be in the Z-axis rather than just flipping it.

Anyhow, I don't think the girl applying makeup is doing anything wrong, she's the passenger. It's just the driver with the camera is a bit confused as she got in the drivers seat and can't work out why she has to reach over for her steering wheel cheesy.gif