Need Thai architect to help design home (Bangkok)

Monomial

I am looking for recommendations for a Thai architect who can help my wife and I complete the design of a home in Bangkok.

This will be a fixed price project, not a percentage of build, and the architect's role will end as soon as an engineer (to be chosen later) has complete the plans and had them signed off by the government. I would prefer an individual, as I am not currently looking for a company or a one stop solution to the entire project.

The house is about 400 sq. meters and will be located in the suburbs of Bangkok. My wife and I have designed the house using Sweet Home 3D, but we need someone to do it professionally and design the electrical, plumbing, and sewage systems.

If anyone knows someone who might be suitable, I would appreciate a recommendation.

Thank you for any assistance.

If you have time the annual Architect Expo is going on at Impact through Sunday. They have all kinds of architects, home builders, material suppliers, etc. exhibiting. You should be able to get all kinds of advice and ideas there.

Edited by Deke

• 1 year later...