Man charged for physical assault under rage

Thaivisa News

Bangkok: – Bang Phongphang police have arrested and charged Jessada Saisakol, 30, for assault and knife attack against his estranged wife and their friend and policeman.

Based on witness statement, Jessada went into rage after discovering wife Pimol Phetpring, 32, in their condominium with Sergeant Major Kittipong Phetcharakul, 35.

After receiving a call about domestic violence, police went to investigate at the scene, a condominium building located on Soi 41 of Rama III Road.

At the scene, police found traces of bloodstain at the lobby. Condominium residents said Kittipong was already rushed to the hospital for treatment on his knife wounds.

Police spent three hours negotiating with Jessada before he agreed to release Pimol and to surrender.

Based on the preliminary police report, Jessada was married to Pimol three years ago. The two has one daughter.

Last month, the two had quarrelled before agreeing for a temporary separation. Jessada moved out of the condominium.

Yesterday he returned to seek reconciliation with Pimol. But he found Kittipong with his wife.

He suspected the two having an affair. He was angry and had heated argument with the two before picking up a four-inch knife to attack Kittipong who fled to the lobby.

He chased after Kittipong and stabbed him twice in the chest and shoulder.

Pimol followed and tried to reason with her husband who then turned from Kittipong to beat her unconscious. He picked up the wife, carried her back to the room before locking the door.

Neighbours heard him shouting at his wife professing his love and lamenting on her betrayal until police arrived at the scene.

Following her release, Pimol was rushed to the hospital for medical checks. Kittipong sustained two knife injuries, including a one-inch deep wound in the chest.

A crime of passion.

I have a Canadian friend who had a workmate that caught his wife in-flagrante with another guy, got a shotgun and blew them both awayw00t.gif !

I believe that France has a classification on the law-book of a crime of passion.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A crime of passion.

I have a Canadian friend who had a workmate that caught his wife in-flagrante with another guy, got a shotgun and blew them both away alt=w00t.gif> !

I believe that France has a classification on the law-book of a crime of passion.

Crimes of passion are no longer in effect in France

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A crime of passion.

I have a Canadian friend who had a workmate that caught his wife in-flagrante with another guy, got a shotgun and blew them both away alt=w00t.gif> !

Crimes of passion are no longer in effect in France

OK, I'll have to remember that!smile.png

• Like 2

Why do husbands, on finding their wife in bed with a man, shoot the man? The wife is the guilty one.

They are both as guilty

Why do husbands, on finding their wife in bed with a man, shoot the man? The wife is the guilty one.

Some time back, in one of the States, in America, if a husband found another man in bed with his wife and killed the man, it was a justifiable homicide.

If he killed his wife, it was murder and he went to jail.

If the wife found another woman in bed with her husband and killed either one or both, it was murder.

Apparently it was acceptable for the husband to have an affair, by law then, but not the wife. ohmy.png

Edited by radiochaser