Squat Loo (common sense)

Cheeky Farang

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the somchais squat so close to the pan how come they miss so often or is this some sort of dirty luddite protest? heard a tale about a welshman about to teach his first class in some temple school and faced with a squatter he duly dumped his full pay load into the back of his cream coloured strides. Five minutes to class1 What would you do?

I am Welsh and followed-through on a trouser cough last week! Maybe I should be worried as there could be some Welsh Arse Disease going around BKK.

Thank Buddha I was at home and was easily able to crawl to the Bum Gun and mop the damage up.

Further details available upon request.

urr,umm, excuse me mr byth, :D

more information please ?

did you do little nuggets or a noodle soup sloppy one or a tom yum sort of squirter. :D

thanks for that mr cym :D

cheers friend :o

Well...I had popped out a coupla warm to hot trouser coughs in the 5 minutes leading up to the Main Event and thought to myself "take a dump Taff, this could get messy if no action is taken."

But I tried to delay it until the movie finished, but unfortunately...natures force was too strong.

As to the consistency of said 'mess'; lets just say that it was not on the solid side.

Must be awful for the maid when she has to get shit out of a pair of socks.

you can always trust a welshman to crap in the wrong place

Too right! One of my girlfriends once told me she wanted to do something 'weird' with me, so I asked her to stand on her head while I shat in her handbag.

Ahhh...those were the days back in Welsh Wales. Thanks for reminding me.

Edited by CymruAmByth

So can anyone tell me...which wall is the proper wall to be facing when using a squat toilet?

Wall? What wall? I thought we were supposed to be facing the ceiling! :o

Such are the complexities involved when confronted with a 'squatter'. The is no universal handbook for its use. It's a jungle out there!!

If the somchais squat so close to the pan how come they miss so often or is this some sort of dirty luddite protest? heard a tale about a welshman about to teach his first class in some temple school and faced with a squatter he duly dumped his full pay load into the back of his cream coloured strides. Five minutes to class1 What would you do?

I am Welsh and followed-through on a trouser cough last week! Maybe I should be worried as there could be some Welsh Arse Disease going around BKK.

Thank Buddha I was at home and was easily able to crawl to the Bum Gun and mop the damage up.

Further details available upon request.

urr,umm, excuse me mr byth, :D

more information please ?

did you do little nuggets or a noodle soup sloppy one or a tom yum sort of squirter. :D

thanks for that mr cym :D

cheers friend :o

Well...I had popped out a coupla warm to hot trouser coughs in the 5 minutes leading up to the Main Event and thought to myself "take a dump Taff, this could get messy if no action is taken."

But I tried to delay it until the movie finished, but unfortunately...natures force was too strong.

As to the consistency of said 'mess'; lets just say that it was not on the solid side.

Must be awful for the maid when she has to get shit out of a pair of socks.

god blimy taffy,

thats an incredibly graphic and vivid description, and im nearly gagging me old son. :D

but what conserns my considerate self is the poor bleeding maid having to deal with your shitty socks. :D

cricky's mate,

i'll bet she give you some dark frigging looks. :D

any way taffy,

thumbs up mate and i hope your back bottom improves with those exercises your doing. :D

cheers taff :D

yes ok , you can come to the piss up too as you sound like a fun guy. :D

So can anyone tell me...which wall is the proper wall to be facing when using a squat toilet?

yeah you actucally lie on your back and have your ass in the hole. hahhahaha imagine that, im sure aleast one person has been dumb enough to do that before

yeah you actucally lie on your back and have your ass in the hole. hahhahaha imagine that, im sure aleast one person has been dumb enough to do that before

You would have to be quick after the #2 aspect of the operation to avoid the following #1 catching you square in the face!

Jeez, this is such a complicated and complex issue.

Too right! One of my girlfriends once told me she wanted to do something 'weird' with me, so I asked her to stand on her head while I shat in her handbag.

mate,

if you keep cracking those cracker jokes im going to drop a richard the third in my grundies. :D:D:D

so back of will ya. :D

i only got one clean pair left. :D

cheers old cock :o

how about getting a new piece of crumpet preferably one that dont own a hand bag. :D

jes---us fella,

you got a strang sence of humor, but i like it. :D

mate,

if you keep cracking those cracker jokes im going to drop a richard the third in my grundies. :D:D:D

how about getting a new piece of crumpet preferably one that dont own a hand bag. :D

jes---us fella,

As you know Terry, Thai girls dont really go for traditional handbags. They prefer to carry those cute little fluffy mobile phone 'sock' things.

They have put an end to my 'shitting in handbags fetish'. It is just so difficult to drop my bundle into those sock things.

I am currently working on a new fetish.

I will keep you posted.

Edited by CymruAmByth

Actually squatting is, healthwise, the far superior way of taking a dump.

Numerous ailments from hemoroids to colon cancer can be avoided by doing it in a hole in the floor.

Gadgets to convert a normal western toilet to a squatting model are available in many countries and the health benefits are well documented.

http://lillipad.co.nz/squat.html

http://www.naturesplatform.com/index.html

post-7221-1157712060_thumb.jpg

mate,

jes---us fella,

As you know Terry, Thai girls dont really go for traditional handbags. They prefer to carry those cute little fluffy mobile phone 'sock' things.

They have put an end to my 'shitting in handbags fetish'. It is just so difficult to drop my bundle into those sock things.

I am currently working on a new fetish.

I will keep you posted.

christ bymh,

you sure are kind hearted and i'll watch the mail box extra close.

little cracker mate.

cheers :D

OK .... having never spent time discussing toilet habits with ANYONE in Thailand <farang OR Thai> it is nice to know that other folks shuck the trousers too!

As to direction to face ..... make sure your hole is over the drain hole in the toilet!

OK .... having never spent time discussing toilet habits with ANYONE in Thailand <farang OR Thai> it is nice to know that other folks shuck the trousers too!

As to direction to face ..... make sure your hole is over the drain hole in the toilet!

It's good to talk.

Makes me feel better that my annual 'follow though' is not an isolated case and that fellow members also have the odd accident.

Keeps one sane I feel.

GEORGE: (emerging from bathroom, buttoning his shirt) A gymnast! I can't believe it, you didn't tell me she was a gymnast.

JERRY: (watching George buttoning his shirt) What is this?

GEORGE: What, I'm puttin' my shirt back on.

JERRY: (stares at George, incredulous) "Back on"? What was it doing off?

GEORGE: I take it off when I go to the, uh, y'know, to the "office".

JERRY: (laughing) What for?

GEORGE: Well, it frees me up. No encumbrances.

JERRY: Unbuttoned, or all the way off?

GEORGE: ALL the way, baby!

JERRY: Of course.

JERRY: (picks up newspaper, turns to George) You always take the shirt off?

GEORGE: Always.

JERRY: Boy, I tell ya', knowing you is like going out in the jungle. I never know what I'm going to find next, and I'm real scared.

GEORGE: (emerging from bathroom, buttoning his shirt) A gymnast! I can't believe it, you didn't tell me she was a gymnast.

JERRY: Boy, I tell ya', knowing you is like going out in the jungle. I never know what I'm going to find next, and I'm real scared.

You left the bit out

Kramer (walks into the Stall George walked out from) JERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! The walls JERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

You left the bit out

Kramer (walks into the Stall George walked out from) JERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! The walls JERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I don`t iagine George will be too amused. Ya know george right? The owner of this site.

"Just put in a coin and you've got 10 to 15 minutes to do your businnes. You could almost go there for the fun of it...."

So what happens at the end of 10 to 15 minutes? What if you need 20 minutes? Do you get a surprise while your pants are still down around your ankles of having the door open 5 minutes before you're finished? I suppose it could be great fun for some to have a line of people pointing and laughing at you while you're still busy squatting to crank out another log.

You left the bit out

I don`t iagine George will be too amused. Ya know george right? The owner of this site.

I rather doubt a Seinfeld skit will offend him ....

Edited by jdinasia

OK what about in the sticks in Thailand, I noticed most of the toilets just have a bucket of water with a cup or bowl in it, lucky I usually have toilet paper so i dont use it, but how do you use that??

Do you just splash it on your ass?? does it clear the stuff away??

OK what about in the sticks in Thailand, I noticed most of the toilets just have a bucket of water with a cup or bowl in it, lucky I usually have toilet paper so i dont use it, but how do you use that??

Thats it donz.. you simply wash your ass !

totster :o

You'll also need to use your fingers to scrub the mud once the water has turned it into a slurry. A lot of people use TP, even in the sticks.

• 2 weeks later...

you wash your ass with your left hand Donz, is all.

Where do you think all the stories of right hand vs. left hadn come from? The fairy tales are based on fact you know?

Sheesh, you almost had me convinced you were so good.

Now, speaking of sticks, Did I ever tell you about that kid who thought he was so good, he tried to clean his arse with a two inch wide and 18 inch long stick... the kid who slipped.... :D:o:D:D