Craigslist for Pattaya?

wpcoe

I'm new to Craigslist. Am I missing some simple search/URL that will easily filter out Pattaya/Jomtien listings? It seems that all URLs start with "http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th". (Why would they bother with the "bangkok" in the URL if it is really the entire country?)

I currently am bringing up the entire country's listgings for a category and the doing a <ctrl+f> and searching for "Pattaya." Is there an easier/quicker method?

Dagnabbit. Just discovered that if I type in "Pattaya" in the search field at the top of the craiglist page with the index of listings, it filters out all but the Pattaya listings.

"Never mind." -- Emily Litella (all too often, my role model...)

• 1 year later...

A post all in caps has been removed, you should also read this forum rule again that you agreed to when you signed up:

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.