Renting our house up between SSC road & Soi nernplabwan

n210mp

We are thinking of renting our house out in Pattaya and wondered which way to go about it.

Its in a small and very quiet and private estate, entrance opposite the Courtyard restaurnet

Need to know the rental market value etc and whether better with an agent or direct with a tenant

Anyone with any experience or comment to make ?

I would be grateful for any help on this matter.

Just for info

it is 3/4 bedroom three bathrooms one ensuite with spa bath

maids quarters with shower AC and wc

large mature garden in 140TW of land

solar water heating

5 ACs

10 x 5 private pool with spa

With agent you give away minimum 1x12th of the income in fees to them per year. does it have security on the estate, do you have an alarm system, is it fully or partially furnished, looking at other properties of similar size and design on agents websites, what are they charging? do you want a higher amount but may take longer to rent or would you do a lower rent for a quick tenant? send me a pm, I will be looking for a place next month

With agent you give away minimum 1x12th of the income in fees to them per year. does it have security on the estate, do you have an alarm system, is it fully or partially furnished, looking at other properties of similar size and design on agents websites, what are they charging? do you want a higher amount but may take longer to rent or would you do a lower rent for a quick tenant? send me a pm, I will be looking for a place next month

No we dont have security anymore although there is a security gate because we just didn't need them.

There are only about 18 houses in the village with only one way in and out and most of the residents are part of an informal neighbourhood watch committee and are very watchful about who comes in and out.

Our neighbours water the gardens and generally look out for any problems when we go away on holiday

Yes we have an alarm system, double glazing and mozzie doors

I will send you photos if you PM me your email address

What estate is it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small one opposite the Courtyard restaurant by the name of .......wait for it .............Supanuk.

biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77vSjGtd

Post pics oh house & garden

Might have a friend interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that if you send me an email address I will send you pics etc

Regards

Harvey