Car Valeting - car deep clean in Pattaya?

media

I normally pay "N-Car" 200b to get my car washed/cleaned but at 3yrs old it could really do with a thorough deep clean (VALET) as we call it in UK

Does Anyone know a place in Pattaya that provides this ? and do they actually really do it, I know that if i ask most car wash places they will want 3 or 4000b and I would expect to be disappointed with the results.

Appreciate any reply.

We've used a very professional outfit (actually is a nation-wide franchise); I forgot the name, but it's very easy to find:

1. Drive into the HomeWorks Entrance (Sukhumvit South Pattaya, just before the Big-C Entrance)

2. Turn left at the first opportunity (as if going to park your car)

3. Look to your left and you will see a very professional looking Car Valet Station

They DO a very thorough deep-clean, including shampooing carpets, seats etc.

Maybe you could have a look at the new place called Cargloss or something. It looks very professional.

It is located on Sukhumvit halfway between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai at the city side of the road. Almost opposite the U-turn you have to make now when you're coming from North Pattaya.

Perhaps the place in Central car park? Or the place in TukCom car park?

Apart from those most car washes seem to do a deep clean, but it's anyone's guess what they are worth.

I would not go to the one in central , a few weeks ago took the car for and engine steam clean ,expensive and a crap job ,would never ever use them again .

Ye on Sukumvite road by the new Muay Thai fight hall opposit on the side road, great place for a full valet inside and out but they will do a cut and polish what ever you want work a price out with the boss he is ok.

There is one behind Big C on second Road, turn left as you go into the car park. Looks professional, has a lot of expensive cars there being worked on. None of these places are cheap.

The good ones I've used that are reasonably priced seem to disappear after a few years and the site redeveloped. This happens everywhere, not only Pattaya.

I think the best in PTY is

http://www.meguiars.co.th/message/index.php?&lang_id=EN

Located at the gas station on Pattaya North Road about 500 metres from Sukhumvit.

Might want to check that it is a real Meguiars because that location is not listed on their web site, but they do list one in Chon Buri & Sri Racha.

Interesting...website copyright from 2006 and "new" products listed from 2011.

the one at TUKOM used a buffing machine and it took the duco off on the corners

so white became black

so I suppose you could call this a good thorough clean

That's funny. The illegal Rohingha worker didn't know the difference between a rotary and orbital polisher...can't really blame him I guess as surely never saw a flush toilet until he crossed into Thailand.

the one at TUKOM used a buffing machine and it took the duco off on the corners

so white became black

so I suppose you could call this a good thorough clean

That's funny. The illegal Rohingha worker didn't know the difference between a rotary and orbital polisher...can't really blame him I guess as surely never saw a flush toilet until he crossed into Thailand.

Do they have flush toilets in Thailand then?

I think the best in PTY is

http://www.meguiars.co.th/message/index.php?&lang_id=EN

Located at the gas station on Pattaya North Road about 500 metres from Sukhumvit.

Might want to check that it is a real Meguiars because that location is not listed on their web site, but they do list one in Chon Buri & Sri Racha.

Your link shows nothing, and there is no Meguiar at Pattaya, only 1 at Bkk.

Archived