Quality of TV news on starting page

Beng

I think its a pretty low standard starting page.

= Headlines/pictures are often duplicated.

= Quality of the pics are sub=standard.

= Topics are often of no interest at all.

= The articles are of poorest journalistic quality.

TV is a forum and not a news site.

From my viewpoint as a reader of thaivisa.com/forum I agree that Thaivisa is primarily a forum, not a news site.

You have not given a link to what you call the starting page. If you mean the page news.thaivisa.com, based on my limited knowledge of how these things work I take it that with the word "news" in the name of this subdomain – I believe that's what it is called – news.thaivisa.com projects itself as a news site.

Entering thaivisa.com in the URL field in the browser currently redirects us to news.thaivisa.com. From another topic in the Forum Support Desk I understand that this is temporary while the home page of thaivisa.com is being newly designed. I suggest that in the meantime you put a link to thaivisa.com/forum on the screen of your computer monitor to use as your entry page to Thaivisa if the home page of news.thaivisa.com annoys you too much. This brings you directly to what you expect: Thaivisa, the forum.

From my viewpoint as a reader of thaivisa.com/forum I agree that Thaivisa is primarily a forum, not a news site.

You have not given a link to what you call the starting page. If you mean the page news.thaivisa.com, based on my limited knowledge of how these things work I take it that with the word "news" in the name of this subdomain – I believe that's what it is called – news.thaivisa.com projects itself as a news site.

Entering thaivisa.com in the URL field in the browser currently redirects us to news.thaivisa.com. From another topic in the Forum Support Desk I understand that this is temporary while the home page of thaivisa.com is being newly designed. I suggest that in the meantime you put a link to thaivisa.com/forum on the screen of your computer monitor to use as your entry page to Thaivisa if the home page of news.thaivisa.com annoys you too much. This brings you directly to what you expect: Thaivisa, the forum.

Thanks for your reply. I was referring to the news thaivisa page indeed. Let's hope this is only a temporary page.

I am aware that by bookmarking the forum page will make this my starting page, but I still miss the old layout where you had weather, exchange rates, local forums and news all on one page.

Edited by Beng