Stricter In Singapore Or In Penang For Type B ?

Hi! Does anyone know if they're stricter with the type B in Penang or in Singapore? I've heard horror stories regarding Singapore, but I don't know if it's just hearsay.

With out a work permit, it would be Singapore. ( You will get only a 90 days visa)

With a work permit, it would be Penang. ( You will get a one year multi entry visa)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for the advice Sunbelt!

Without a work permit, does an applicant need a WP3 to get a type B visa in Singapore? What is a WP3 anyway? I've seen "WP3" a lot in this forum (and I've even seen a scanned "WP3 application form" but can't seem to see or understand what a plain WP3 really is.

thanks

Hi! Does anyone know if they're stricter with the type B in Penang or in Singapore? I've heard horror stories regarding Singapore, but I don't know if it's just hearsay.

With out a work permit, it would be Singapore. ( You will get only a 90 days visa)

With a work permit, it would be Penang. ( You will get a one year multi entry visa)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Oh, and one more thing. If you're Filipino, does it matter which embassy abroad would be stricter on you? Like for example, is Thai embassy Singapore harder on Filipinos than Thai embassy Penang?

Does anyone have any feedback or stories on this?

Thanks

Without a work permit, does an applicant need a WP3 to get a type B visa in Singapore?

no

What is a WP3 anyway?

Pre clearance approval for the work permit by the Labor Dept. The application needs to be submitted by the employer.

Oh, and one more thing. If you're Filipino, does it matter which embassy abroad would be stricter on you? Like for example, is Thai embassy Singapore harder on Filipinos than Thai embassy Penang?

Penang would probably be tougher as several years ago, over 50 Filipinos were accepted and granted a visa. Later it was found the paperwork from the company was fraudulant. After that heads rolled and Penang has been tougher unless if you have a work permit.

KL and Singapore have been ok for Filiphino's.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com