Man charged for raping two girls, aged 8 and 4

Thaivisa News

Bangkok: – Natthawat Chamwaree, 33, is in the police’s custody facing statutory rape charges for sexually violating eight-year-old and four-year-old girls.

The case came to light after the father of the two girls had sought and received legal advice from Paveena Hongsakul Foundation.

The foundation intervened and assisted the father to file the complaint at Tha Kham police station on April 29.

Based on the complaint, the father is a security guard during the day and works part-time as motor cycle taxi driver in the evening.

The father, his two daughters and the rape suspect live in the same apartment building located on Bang Khunthien-Chai Thalae Road, Bang Khunthien district.

He said he is the single father after his wife left to live with another man two year ago.

At the end of his day shift around 6.00 pm, he would return to cook dinner for his daughters.

Before going out to drive motorcycle taxi in the evening, he would ask a neighbour to keep an eye on the girls who would stay and play in their room. He would be back around 9.00 pm to put them to bed.

Natthawat, who is a factory worker, would sometimes bring toys and sweets for his daughters, he said.

On the night in question, he said he returned home earlier than usual before finding Natthawut.

Natthawut said he dropped by to give sweets to the girls. But he suspected something had gone wrong because Natthawut rushed out of the room suspiciously and his daughters appeared very nervous.

When he arrived at the room, the younger daughter was lying naked beside the older sister. He said it took him a day to get the full story about sexual violations.

He said Natthawut threatened to kill if his daughters told him about the rape.

At the foundation’s intervention, the daughters had medical checks to confirm the rape.

On May 4, the court approved the warrants to arrest Natthawut and police arrested him yesterday.

The suspect admitted to raping the two girls, saying he did it to satisfy his sudden sexual desire when he was left alone with them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always tell when a TV article is about a Thai as the headline just reads man not <nationality> man...

I hope he lives through what he put the girls through when inside.

Discusting ! I hope he has a fair trail, but if he is guilty of these crimes, then i know what i would like to do to him and i can't write it here ! But bet you can all guess though.

I can only hope that the girls will get the support & counselling that they will require to try and put this appalling crime behind them...
As for the perpetrator, I hope Karma will pay him a special visit one night in his cell !!

The father was not very wise, leaving young girls with another man. It would have been smarter to find a lady, or at least..a couple.

He had every right to bash this man to pieces, yet...he did not. This would of been as close to a "justifiable murder by temporary insanity" as it could ever get.

I can only hope that the girls will get the support & counselling that they will require to try and put this appalling crime behind them...

As for the perpetrator, I hope Karma will pay him a special visit one night in his cell !!

sorry.gif

I'm afraid there's no such thing as "putting this crime behind them" . . . . they are mentally scarred for life - and that's the horror of this horrible matter !

Wish those two little girls all the stength in the coming period.

402.gif402.gif

The father was not very wise, leaving young girls with another man. It would have been smarter to find a lady, or at least..a couple.

He had every right to bash this man to pieces, yet...he did not. This would of been as close to a "justifiable murder by temporary insanity" as it could ever get.

surprising amount of self control on the part of the father. A 4 year old, i wouldn't have thought that was possible

The topic title says "man". He is not a man. He is a monster pervert and definitely not a true man. It makes me question my abhorrence for the death penalty, where the state brings itself down to the level of the perps. Everything must be done to provide help and support to these young girls. They often cannot get over this abuse. Any links as to how to provide some form of financial assistance to the father (looks like a good provider, but maybe naïve to those he can trust) and to maybe get these girls a holiday/ support.

Discusting ! I hope he has a fair trail, but if he is guilty of these crimes, then i know what i would like to do to him and i can't write it here ! But bet you can all guess though.

Seems all the evidence points to him being guilty.

Naked girl, alone in aptartment, rushing from bedroom, statement from girls, hospital confirmation of rape.

Leaves little else for conviction??

An evil creature preying on two vulnerable children he does not deserve to be allowed to walk the streets ever again and should be dealt with in a most severe manner as to prevent the risk of him ever offending in this manner again.

sorry.gif

I'm afraid there's no such thing as "putting this crime behind them" . . . . they are mentally scarred for life - and that's the horror of this horrible matter !

Wish those two little girls all the stength in the coming period.

402.gif402.gif

It is true that this is something that never goes away. Time, medicines and kind words do not make this go away. I've monitored this in my own life, and I concluded that it is like breaking a beautiful vase, you can glue all the pieces back together, so that people looking at it will still see a beautiful vase, but really you will always know that it is a broken vase with carefully concealed cracks.

The only thing that changes with ageing, is not healing or forgetting, it is only that you become a master of hiding the cracks. And so, since you are serving a whole-life sentence of your own as a frightened victim, it is only right that the attacker serve a whole-life sentence too. I would prefer them to sit in a cell for life, than to have death sentence.

Richard Dreyfuss (my favourite actor) said in an old film he was in ;

"Abuse victims are always the best actors. They have to be. They live their whole lives with pain and shame, pretending that there's nothing wrong. Its the greatest performance of all."

Edited by Yunla

saying he did it to satisfy his sudden sexual desire when he was left alone with them.

A crime of opportunity...

Can not leave children alone without a responsible female present...men in general should not be trusted with other peoples children...

saying he did it to satisfy his sudden sexual desire when he was left alone with them.

A crime of opportunity...

Can not leave children alone without a responsible female present...men in general should not be trusted with other peoples children...

That is ridiculous generalization.

This sort of filth are a very minuscule part of the male population!

I would let any of my male friends look after my kids and I would do the same for them.

The poor guy was just trying to earn more money for his family, I bet he hates himself for leaving them with the guy.

I hope filthy rapist gets the maximum the law allows and has a bad time in prison.

Always disturbing to see how TV headlines support the typical Thai double standard - if the culprit in any crime headline is referred to as "man", he is Thai, as otherwise he would be referred to (by the "highly skilled TV editors") as "farang".

In politically correct Europe there would be a major outcry and demonstrations by the "Germans, Swiss, Austrians with immigration background" (this is how official media HAVE to say it - isn't that nicely put?) if an immigrant who commited a crime in Europe would be referred to in the headline as "Turk rapes two children". Whole city blocks would burn, torched by other turks who give a rat's behind about what crime their fellow countryman commited in the first place.

What do we, expats living in Thailand do? Nothing, we - again and again - close our eyes and ears to the fact that the majority of Thais despise us and are allowed to call us names 24/7 in public, even if it is just the subtle word "farang"... Watered down by dogooders and Thailand-explainers as "we have to understand it - it derives from the word France, when so many frenchmen were here in the old days, they can't pronounce it properly, so it became farancet, farang, blabla... we have to understand, they don't know better and mean no harm... Let me say this - even after 23 years here, the word "farang" still makes my neck hair stand up.

And YES - a hard working and tax paying foreigner CAN become a German, Swiss or Austrian after a few years living and working there while behaving properly and following the rules, unlike Thailand, where investing and hard working foreigners who do things by the book are punished, laughed at and cracked down on daily, knowing that chances to ever become a Thai citizen are bleak to put it mildly... We'll always be the smirked at idiots here, the walking ATM machines, the "bad guys who steal Thai jobs"... It sucks!

However, the Thai in question here will hopefully receive the penalty he deserves. I however feel that the father is at fault too for leaving his young daughters with a male to babysit them. Naive neglect I'd call something like that and fine him for it accordingly.

Edited by catweazle