2000 Posts

Donz

I have now reached 2000 posts, never thought I would make it.

I remember when I first came here, people were wagering that I wouldnt make 300 posts :o

2000 fellas and i havent been given a holiday in my last 1000 posts.

I also had doubts about making 2000 but I guess the mods are starting to like me

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I first came here, people were wagering that I wouldnt make 300 posts :o

I also had doubts about making 2000 but I guess the mods are starting to like me

and all of them 1 sentence long.

good god

I remember when I first came here, people were wagering that I wouldnt make 300 posts :D

and all of them 1 sentence long.

good god

I think someone jealous :o

I remember when I first came here, people were wagering that I wouldnt make 300 posts :D

Congrats Donz......i am not surprised why people first estimated that your wouldn't make a 300... :o

I can see your posts became much more meaningful :D ....almost human....thats why :D

keep it going, :D

rcm :D

The world is full of surprises.....only kidding Donz, maybe you can have a rest now :D

I dont mind the negative comments, its the internet. Im here to help the I hate everything in life people to think straight and chill abit in life.

Congratulations Donz. Where you off to that you wont be on much?

Well I will be working alot more at bondi and will be playing indoor soccer plus a few other sports to get in shape again

I do enjoy your posts, honestly :D, but I can't figure out how you find the time to blunder around the forum from topic to topic eagerly commenting on anything, regardless of relevance. My personal favourite for inconsequentiality is " Hey, I've just learnt to count to ten". :D

You are the Andrex Puppy of Thaivisa. :o

I do enjoy your posts, honestly :D, but I can't figure out how you find the time to blunder around the forum from topic to topic eagerly commenting on anything, regardless of relevance. My personal favourite for inconsequentiality is " Hey, I've just learnt to count to ten". :D

Hey Ive leanr to count to 999 now in Thai, even got the pronouciation (spelling) pretty right

I remember that too Donz. Actually, I was one of the few that did't have a wager. I made a straight out cash offer to ban you at 299 :D

Well done and congrats for your 2000.

I remember that too Donz. Actually, I was one of the few that did't have a wager. I made a straight out cash offer to ban you at 299 :D

Well done and congrats for your 2000.

thanks, and yes I actually remember that

Hey Ive leanr to count to 999 now in Thai, even got the pronouciation (spelling) pretty right

Congratulations Donz! 2000 posts is quite an accomplishment. You also did well with the title. Instead of writing "2000 Posts Hoo wood uv thawt?" you actually spelled it write. Fortunately though, you haven't left the old ways completely behind.

Nice going too on your counting in Thai skill. Now you can start working on memorizing the entire Thai alphabet. Don't forget it's also important to be able to learn how to ask directions to the loo. :D

Didnt pay attention too much at school, thats why my spelling is sh1t.

Im learning to say full sentances now, Ill be speaking it fluently in no time

In fact that's two whole sentences. Double your average.

Well done Donz

Look forward to your next 2000

:o:D:D

Who would of thought.
I would have thought that in nine months reading English on Thai Visa you would have realised that it is “would have thought”, not “would of thought”, unless of course you believe that everybody else has got it wrong :o

---------------

Maestro