Where to buy small PC

BillyBobThai

Sorry, have no idea where to buy these, never knew they existed until I saw this thread.

This device will certainly make the standard big clanking PC redundant. Only problem I foresee, is that these appear to be sealed units and throw away if they develop faults. But considering the price, that`s no big deal.

Hope someone can answer the OP`s question, I maybe interested in one of these myself.

Initially I thought it was just another bluetooth speaker....how wrong could I be! My best guess would be to have a look in Pantip Plaza but as I didnt know these exist I cant say Ive seen them anywhere.

No doubt when the Chinese get hold of one it wont be long till we so a lot of copies flood the market.

But that doesnt help you..... I may check out Pantip myself today as they look quite neat.

there are several variations on the theme, all available in Panthip. I personally bought a very small "stick" android tv appliance about 3 yrs ago and

it has not failed me yet.

I have taken at least 10 friends and demoed the stuff in Panthip to them after they saw mine in my home.

6 have bought different boxes themselves and thoroughly enjoy them.

2nd floor, right next to the escalator...at Panthip

there are several variations on the theme, all available in Panthip. I personally bought a very small "stick" android tv appliance about 3 yrs ago and

it has not failed me yet.

I have taken at least 10 friends and demoed the stuff in Panthip to them after they saw mine in my home.

6 have bought different boxes themselves and thoroughly enjoy them.

2nd floor, right next to the escalator...at Panthip

Well there you go..... cheers for the info

Amazon.....many of those are considered chromeboxes, and unfortunately chrome OS is slow to catch on here, likely because of WinPirates. About 160 usd in the US........

the question is where can he buy that unit IN CHIANG MAI

Yes, and I answered it; you didn't. They've been delivering here for more than a decade, as do many of their re-sellers. http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-CHROMEBOX-M004U-Deluxe-4Gb-Memory/dp/B00K048H7E/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1430977341&sr=1-4&keywords=chromebox

This unit started selling at $179.00 now I see it is $228.00 on Amazon. I don't believe Amazon sells internationally. At least I can't find a way to do it.

filter your search by "ships internationally." The one for 228 has 4 gb of memory. Asus makes several models...and I've seen the 2 gb model start at 159.

InvadeIT ,from Hua Hin, has several models of the Intel NUC, which I

think is a lot better than HP, they also have Asus Vivo also good,

InvadeIT will ship to you and give good service, the Intel models are

barebone which means you have to purchase Memory,HD,and OS,

its not difficult and means you can add what you prefer,say up to 16 GB

memory,and a SSD hard drive. the ASUS models come with 4GB memory

and HD, als0 OS,

I have several models of these Nettops and they can do almost everything a tower PC,

can do,but with a lot smaller footprint.I also have a ASUS chromebox, which is

very good, no AntiVirus to bother about, loads and shuts down in seconds,but

i don't think they are available here yet.

regards Worgeordie

After looking around a lot on internet, for spec and especially processor, i purchased an nuc intel with intel I5 processor, added memory, and an 1 Tb harddisc. You need also operation system to install.

I,m happy with THE moment i purchased iT.

Maybe not THE cheapest but in my eyes THE best on THE market yet.

Added also an external DVd player so great machine.

Purchased in THE computer store at THE moat near KSK kad Suan kaew

After looking around a lot on internet, for spec and especially processor, i purchased an nuc intel with intel I5 processor, added memory, and an 1 Tb harddisc. You need also operation system to install.

I,m happy with THE moment i purchased iT.

Maybe not THE cheapest but in my eyes THE best on THE market yet.

Added also an external DVd player so great machine.

Purchased in THE computer store at THE moat near KSK kad Suan kaew

Seems you needed a lot of add on's after the initial purchase. Don't see what you have gained by buying a non-tower.

HP has a fine reputation and comes with windows 8. My choice would be the HP if I can find one to be sent to here or purchased in country.

THE reason i purchased a nuc was that i had an tower, but wanted to use iT with my tv system, i didnt like to put such an large tower beside THE tv, so sold my tower and purchased THE mini pc.

Much nicer, and if i want iT later to use as an fullspec pc with screen i still could do iT.

Hp is coming with windows 8 BING what is an free os from windows, and so far i understood no free upgrade to windows 10. I run 2 laptops on windows 10 preview, and my nuc on windows 7

I have here 3 windows 7, and 3 windows 8.1 original os so i Will have an free upgrade later on.

Check also if THE HP is running on I3 I5 or better, not just on an mobile processor.

I purchased before an windows surface and couldnt install any program on iT.

Just a caution: I would be concerned about over-heating and component burn-out using a CPU as powerful as an I5 with lots of RAM in a small box in Thailand's heat ... unless ... it was always in use in an air-con room with adequate ventilation.

~o:37;