Good Band at The Lion Pub Friday NIght

craigt3365

If you like live music, Helmut and the Jam are performing Friday night at The Lion Pub. They play a wide variety of music and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself there. The venue is very nice also and has very good food. We went there for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Air con and no smoking!

I've got no vested interest in this other than being a lover of live music. And good guitar players. thumbsup.gif

http://www.lionpubpattaya.com/index.php/component/k2/item/334-fridaymusic

Craig are you sure about the Air con and no smoking part?. I was there one afternoon this week, there were customers sitting at 4 different tables and people were smoking at all of them. There were ash trays on most of the vacant tables too. It's a nice venue, much better than before with the recent extension and re-modelling, but as far as I can see it's still a smoke-friendly bar. Nothing wrong with that of course, providing you're a smoker or don't mind 2nd hand smoke. But I won't be going back which is my loss because it looks like they have some good live entertainment acts these days.

I've only been there one time. As you say, there were ash trays on tables. But when the someone next to us tried to light up, they were asked to go outside. Our friends with us also had to go outside to smoke. Maybe it's just during the evenings? It's a big deal to me and I won't stay if they allow smoking. Just my preference.

One reason I like Mood. That and the great music! LOL

I've only been there one time. As you say, there were ash trays on tables. But when the someone next to us tried to light up, they were asked to go outside. Our friends with us also had to go outside to smoke. Maybe it's just during the evenings? It's a big deal to me and I won't stay if they allow smoking. Just my preference.

One reason I like Mood. That and the great music! LOL

As a regular there the rule was 50/50 for smoking, one area you could smoke and one you couldn't , since the remodelling I actually haven't noticed if there is still a 50/50 split but people certainly still smoke in there .