90 day reporting in person

Nong Khai immigration have told me that my 90 day report bas to be done in person.They did not seem 100% sure if my wife was supposed to come with me..saying no..then yes..than no...?

Does anyone have adefinitive answer to this ?

They may want proof of residence which your Thai wife saying you live with her would likely provide so I would have home register copy or rental agreement/marriage certificate copy just in case. But have no knowledge of that office.

They may want proof of residence which your Thai wife saying you live with her would likely provide so I would have home register copy or rental agreement/marriage certificate copy just in case. But have no knowledge of that office.

If your wife does not go with you, let her sign each page of the copies.

And copy of her ID card (both sides of the ID on one sheet of paper).

My office does not even care for proof of residence at the 90 day report.

Different story for extension of stay.

• Like 1

Nong Khai immigration have told me that my 90 day report bas to be done in person.

Is it your first report or first report at that office?

If you've done reports before, do you have a previously issued bar coded slip in your passport?

To take this reporting thread in a different direction...the new on line 90 days reporting site seems to be up and working to a point. My application has been in pending for 10 days and am officially due today. Should I drive out tomorrow or jsut bide my time and see what happens? I don't need another B2000 dent in my wallet///

To take this reporting thread in a different direction...the new on line 90 days reporting site seems to be up and working to a point. My application has been in pending for 10 days and am officially due today. Should I drive out tomorrow or jsut bide my time and see what happens? I don't need another B2000 dent in my wallet///

You get a 7-day grace period, so in theory you could wait a few more days (I wouldn't go past 6, since they may count today as the first day of the grace period) to see if you are approved. You can check it online (the same place you made the report, just a different option to check its status). I wouldn't wait to receive an email notification, since some have apparently been approved but for whatever reason never received the email notification. Good luck.

Like Skatewash says you can wait 5 more days but then you have to go to Immigration in person.

I tried the online reporting 15 days before deadline but it didn't went trough , so then i did everything the same day by registered mail.

I would wait at least another 6 months or so for the online reporting so till all the children deceases are out of the system.

Good luck.

Everybody can do the 90 report for you, I was sick after churgery and my lady did It for me, after asking by telephone what do in immigration soi 6 jomtien, no problems at all,you can even send motorbike taxi.

I will remain with the question you ask. You did not nominate what visa you are on. And let's not get pedantic ladies and gentlemen, namely OA (retirement) or (O) (marriage). I have been a Nong Khai resident for a few years and entitled to both - as I qualify for both. I, personally, find it diplomatic to take my wife whether required (by law/policy etc) or not. The difference between the two is simple - 'marriage' (O) the integrity of the relationship is in Immigration sights - refer to alleged marriage scams - thus in recent times they ask for a 'mud map' as to where you reside. Then they may take a visit to see you you both at said residence (they telephone beforehand according to my mates). Retirement (AO) (whether married or not) does not necessitate a 'home visit' as your visa qualification does not involve a partner. I do hope this helps, there has been a touch of confusion within their department in recent times however, keep your cool, be legit,and no problems my friend......

I will remain with the question you ask. You did not nominate what visa you are on. And let's not get pedantic ladies and gentlemen, namely OA (retirement) or (O) (marriage). I have been a Nong Khai resident for a few years and entitled to both - as I qualify for both. I, personally, find it diplomatic to take my wife whether required (by law/policy etc) or not. The difference between the two is simple - 'marriage' (O) the integrity of the relationship is in Immigration sights - refer to alleged marriage scams - thus in recent times they ask for a 'mud map' as to where you reside. Then they may take a visit to see you you both at said residence (they telephone beforehand according to my mates). Retirement (AO) (whether married or not) does not necessitate a 'home visit' as your visa qualification does not involve a partner. I do hope this helps, there has been a touch of confusion within their department in recent times however, keep your cool, be legit,and no problems my friend......

I just changed from a retirement extension to a marriage extension and the officer told my wife that i only need to report in one year would that be correct???

i would not think so.!!

any comments please would be appreciated